chapter 24: love the way you lie

Mya pov

This cant be happening. I'm crying like crazy right now. I cant stop.  my mom and I and all my closest friends and CJs family and friends are here at the hospital. I get up and walk slowly over to Mrs. August. shes crying more and harder than me.

"m-mrs August?" I say sniffing a little and wiping my now dark blue eyes. Mrs. August looks up at me wwith her golden brown eyes.

"yes sweetheart?" she looks so sad. this is my fault.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. August." I say breaking down crying. I shouldn't have ever messed with Romeo.

"honey you didn't do this." Mrs August says grabbing my wrist softly and sitting me next to her. my leg cant stop shaking. I'm so scared. I dont know what Ill do without CJ. Hes my bestfriend and boyfriend.

"I feel so guilty. r-romeo was trying to shoot me but CJ jumped in front of me" I cry harder. Mrs. August pulls me onto her lap and rubs my back softly in circles shhing me.

I hear someone run in and I turn around and see my dad. I jump off Mrs. August lap and run over to him. I've never been so happy to see him. He picks me up and holds me close to him. I see my mom walk over as my dad puts me down and hugs her.

"y'all ok? I came as soon as I could." he says kissing my moms forehead. my mom loves when my dad does that. she says it means that he'll always be there. No matter what. He does it to me a lot.

"yeah... daddy I'm so scared... what if..." I look up at my father with tears in my eyes. I sit on the chair and cry more. My dad picks me up and sits where I sat and places me on his lap. He sings softly to me. He has the voice of a angel!

Abou 4 hours later I had stopped being depressed and was getting pissed.

"where the hell is the doctor at already damn!?" I say pacing left and right. my mom and dad knows I cuss. as long as I don't use it on them then they don't care.

"calm Down Mya." Mrs. August says. shes upset too but the doctor wont tell me shit. Out of no where my mom runs to the bathroom.

Ambria pov

yeah I'm knocked up a fucking gain. it was bound to happen cause Marcus and I fuck nearly everyday. lately we haven't though. and I feel like I'm in rehab without the sex.

knock knock knock

"baby girl you alright in there?" Marcus says through the door. I smile a little despite being in the ER because my daughters boyfriend got shot.

"yeah I'm ok" I say wiping my mouth with some tissue. I get my portable tooth brush and brush my teeth. when I walk out Marcus is at the door with a nurse.

"go with her." Marcus says. what the hell this sexy ass puerto rican done did.

"wh-"

"just go and do what she says" I look at Marcus while slowly walking with the nurse. he is a pain in my ass that I love to have I swear.