Chapter 28: Love The Way You Lie

Ambria POV

This
Nigga
Bought
A Bus!

"Marcus what the hell!" I say trying to get milo to suck on his pacifier.

"You like ittt?" He say smiling so hard he's showing all his back teeth.

"Marcus why did you buy a bus?! A bus Marcus?!" I wasn't mad. Just surprised.

"Yea. We got enough kids anyway. But look at this." Him and his friends pull the cover off the bus. I see mya and her 4 friends on the front.

"The girls want to start a girl group." Marcus says walking closer.

Mya,Brooklyn, Ava, aleeyah, and Bri'Anna walk out the house and their jaws drop.

"What y'all think?" Marcus says nuking and holding his hands out toward the bus.

The girls jump up and down and scream loud as hell. Waking milo up and making him cry.

"I'll go put him to sleep." Marcus's sister comes out and takes milo and rocks him into the house.

Marcus POV

About 20 minutes later were in the house talking about the girls group.

"Do you think you really want to go on tour and do this mya?" I say turning the baby monitor up.

"Yes I'm sure daddy. I've always wanted to do this." Mya says. I can tell she's serious about this.

"I'm going to go check on milo." Bria gets up and makes her way up the stairs. About 10 seconds after she walks into our room she screams to the top of her lungs. I race up the stairs and Bria is in the room standing over the babies crib crying with her hand over her mouth.

We look up over his crib where the wall is and we see "If I Can't Have Your Baby, Neither Can She."

I walk over and look over his crib to see milo not there.
--
Should this just be the end and make y'all wait till the next book "If I Can't Have You?"

And Read my new book fallen and broken pleaseeee.