Chapter 10. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV

"Mya September I am so serious. Nobody is to come in and you are not to come out of this house do you understand me?" I said walking down the stairs and sitting on the couch putting on my heels. This is my first time mya has been alone in this house. Usually when I go out she's at a friend house.

"Ok mom I get it I get it. But can CJ come over?" Mya says.

"CJ isn't home. He has a football game remember? And why aren't you there? Your a cheerleader remember?" I say walking over to the bar and grabbing my earrings and putting them on.

"I'm tired. I want to go to bed." Mya said. No. Something's going on. Mya never goes to bed on a Friday night. She's out. Being mya. She's up to something. I just haven't figured out what.

"You sure you don't need me to stay home ?" I say placing my keys down on the bar table

"Oh no no I'm fine mom go out and have a good time," she says while pushing me toward the door.

"Ok well call if you need anything." I say before closing the door

"Ok I will." Mya yells toward the door

And with that I closed the door.

Mya POV

Yes! She's gone! It feels so good to be here alone. She makes this house stressful as hell. After about 30 after my mom left I heard a knock on my door. I smiled and got up and opened the door to see Romeo there smiling at me.

"Wassup?" He said smiling

"Hey. Come in." I said moving over to let him in. He came in and I locked my door.

"You got a nice crib." He said looking around. OMG I cannot believe to cutest boy in school is at my house

"Thanks." I said turning my head blushing.

"You wanna go up to your room?" He said pointing up the stairs.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said and grabbed his hand and walked up the stairs. When we got up stairs I opened the door and we walked in.

"Damn girl. Yo momma must me making stacks." He said looking around my room.

"Haha. Yeah something like that" I said walking over to the edge of the bed and sitting down. He walked over and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

"Your really beautiful...your eyes are gorgeous." He said

I turned my head and blushed.

"Hehe. Thanks Romeo. Your kind of sexy yourself" I blush a little. Damn I blush over anything.

"Hehe well I try" he said joking. We both laughed. And he looked me deep in my eyes. He has the prettiest eyes. I looked down and started biting my lip. He grabbed me softly by my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. He leaned in slowly and kissed me.

I kissed back and the kiss got deeper and deeper. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me more and more. He layed me down slowly on my back and got on top of me still kissing me.

"Um Romeo...I'm still a virgin..." I said.

"It's ok. It'll be fine. Don't be scared ok? I got you." He said kissing me again.

"I promise" he said.

--------

1 hour later.

-------

"Damn it. I got to go. Your mom home." He grabs his pants and shoes and puts them on and keeps his shirt in his hand. He comes back over to the bed and kisses me.

"I love you.. I'll call you later." I smiled softly but inside I was beaming.

"I love you too. And ok. See you at school." Just as we heard the front door close Romeo went out through my balcony.

I covered up with my blanket and turned over smiling. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about Romeo. I can't believe I just lost my virginity