Chapter 13. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV

"I have nothing to wear!" I yell while looking through my closet. Marcus is taking me out tonight for my birthday and I don't have a damn thing to wear.

"Lord mother." Mya says and gets up and goes into her room. She comes back with a beautiful dress (in media) I really couldn't care less right now about how she got a dress like that. I just need a dress.

After I get out the shower I put the dress on with my black stilettos and gold earrings. I walk down the stairs an see Marcus waiting patiently by the stair case. He turns around and sees me and his jaw drops.

Marcus POV

Damnnnnnnn. Ambria look fine as fuck. That dress hugged everything. It was all tight and it just looked perfect on her. She just so damn fine!

"Marcusssssss?" Ambria says snapping in my face. I snap back into reality and I look at her.

"Yeah?" I say.

"You ok?" She says laugh a little.

"Yeah I'm fine. And so are you. Happy birthday." I say hugging her. She hugs me back and I kiss her on her cheek.

"awww thank you Marcus and you look good yourself." She said rubbing my tux I had on. The things I wanted to do to her right now.

"Well I try." I said pretending to fix my tie.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said and grabbed her hand. When I touched her hand she shocked me.

"I guess we still have that magnetic touch." She said smiling softly and blushing at me.

I smiled back and grabbed her hand again and walked out the door. But Shae crazy ass had to stop us.

"Ok here are the rules..." Oh my god. I remember Shae did this when Bria and I went on our first date.

"No touching below the waist
no rubbing
No licking
No sucking
No kissing
No nothing.
Go to wherever y'all are going then come back ok?" Shae said looking at each of us. Neither of us said anything though

"OH KAY?!" Shae said. We understood perfectly then.

"Ok ok damn!" We both said. Shae glared at me and I smiled at her sarcastically. This will be one very interesting night.
-----

Later that night
----

I laid naked in his king bed. Him towering over me. His hands traveling. Mine were too. It felt so wrong. But seemed so right.

Leaning in giving breathless kisses on my neck. Soft moans leaving my lips. Scratches, biting, and thrusting. Gripping the sheets while staring into his eyes. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't care less.

Once I saw him tonight, everything came back. My feelings. The rush I got from his touch. The way I looked at him. The marks were still there. He kissed each one.
-------

I knew we were in love. Nothing could tell me we weren't. It's wrong but it's still right. Everything connected perfectly.

I felt a rush through my vains as I stared in those big brown eyes. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

Laying beside her I stare into her eyes. She stared back. We kissed again and I put her on top of me and let her lay on my chest.
----

His heart beat and mine were in sync. It matched perfectly. Looking up into his eyes couldn't have been better. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and said...

"I love you." While staring into my eyes. I said...

"I love you too Marcus."and we fell asleep in each other's arms.