Chapter 11. Love The Way You Lie

3 months later

Myas POV.

Romeo and I are still together. Hes so sweet. Were still sexually active. He doesn't use condoms and I'm not on birth control. I know if I ask my mom to get me on birth control she'll flip and lecture me about safe sex and all that other crap. Nothing's going to happen. Even if something does Romeo said he'll be there. And I believe him.

Shae POV

Mya little fast ass need to slow down. She goin too fast and gonna end up gettin in something she can't get out of. I was walking around the house looking for mya and I walked past her room door and she was struggling to put her pants on.

"Auntie can you help me with my pants they won't go over my stomach." She said jumping up and down trying to make her pants fit.

"Lord come here child." I said walking over and trying to button and zip her pants up. The hell has she been eating.

I stop trying and start pushing on her stomach.

"What are you-" she starts out and I cut her off.

"Mya September Rayne Selfmade...are you pregnant?!

"No...well I don't know.." She looked down biting her lip. See this is what I mean by her growing up too fast. Now she 14 and knocked up.

"I knew this was going to happen. Told yo little ass to calm down before you get into something you can't get out of." I said pointing at her.

"Chill auntie. I'm not even sure yet. I know who the dad is and he said he'll be there if anything happens."

"no he won't mya. He could but he's a teen just like you. It's iffy if he'll be there."

"He will but ok." She said throwing her hands up.

"Who's the dad?" I asked. I knew she had a boyfriend but I wasn't sure if it was for sure him.

"Auntie you know I got a boyfriend."

"So you and him were having sex?" I asked

"Yeah. I lost my virginity to him." She said looking down.

I can't believe this girl. She is pregnant. I know she is.

"Does your mom know?" I asked

"No! She'll kill me!!! And Romeo!!!" Mya asked

"You need to tell her..and your dad." I say

"Why I gotta tell him? He hasn't been there for me since forever."

"He's still your father no matter what. You have one more month to tell them."

I say getting up and walking to her door.

"Or I will." I say and walk out.

Bria POV

Myas been acting strange. She's always looking at her side profile. She struggling to pull her pants up. She sleep all the time and eat like crazy. She doesn't even want to do anything.

"Shae do you know what's going on with mya?" I ask sitting at the table with my sister.

"....Bria I gotta tell you something..."