Chapter 3. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV

After Marcus and I were done Marcus was laying behind me with his arms around my waist rubbing my hand with him thumb. I don't get it. Why can't we always be like this?

Just as I was about to go to sleep Marcus grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall on his side of the bed.

Marcus POV

I know I'm the last one y'all want to hear from but y'all don't understand. I try my best not to argue or hit Bria. It's hard. I'm controlling and she has a smart mouth and isn't afraid of anything. Believe it or not she's not afraid of me. She just doesn't want me to beat her so she does what I say.

Also,Bria had cheated on me before with two guys before. I don't trust her as much as I did. I love her and she betrayed me. I grabbed her and through her against the wall cuz I looked on her hand and saw a phone number on it. She need to adjust herself cause if she don't I will.

Bria's POV

"Marcus stop!!!" I yelled begging and crying while blocking my face and body from Marcus.

Marcus continued to hit me while I layed against the wall crying helplessly. After about 15-30 minutes of tears, blood, punching, kicking, slapping and, screaming. Marcus finally stopped.

I layed on the floor helplessly and crying as blood and tears ran down my face. Marcus had went out the room to get me a wet wash cloth to wipe the blood off my face. I then looked down to see blood going down my leg... I sit up with my back against the wall thinking what could possibly be wrong. I knew Marcus didn't rape me and im not on my cycle. Then it hit me.

I just had a miscarriage.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth and cry more. I cry so much I develop a headache. My chest gets tight Nd I feel like I can barely breath as I cry and cry staring at the blood going all over the floor and down my leg.

Marcus walks in the room and kneels down next to me his eyes was full of concern and worry.

"Y-you ok?" He says reaching to wipe one of my tears. I start hitting and yelling at him. He doesn't hit back he just tries to block.

"Bri what's wr..." He looks around him and sees the blood and looks back at me with tears in his eyes. He knew.

"Bri I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean it I didn't know baby I swear I didn't" Marcus said crying and trying to hug and touch and kiss me. I move his hand and hit him.

"I LOST MY FUCKING CHILD CAUSE OF YOU MARCUS!!!! MY CHILD!!! MY FIRST CHILD!!!" I scream. Marcus and I were both crying.

"Baby please-" Marcus says. I get up and start limping out the room and Marcus stands also and tries to hug me. I push his hands out the way but i then Give into him and he wraps his arms around me as I cry into his chest and he rubs my back in circles crying.

"shhhh bri. It's going to be ok baby shhhhhh." He rubs my back and cries and cries with me. I realize what I'm doing and push Marcus off of me.

"Don't touch me Marcus!" I yell pushing him off of me. He still tries to hug and kiss me but I keep pushing him away while walking backwards and he walks forward.

"Marcus I can't with you no more. You've done it this time Marcus I'm done. You killed my baby...our baby... Marcus we both wanted this baby remember. We always talked bout a baby. You killed my child Marcus!" I break down and fall on the floor crying. So does Marcus we both fall asleep crying and in each others arms... Funny how we made love,fought,and lost our child in one day.