Chapter 14. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV.

I woke up the next morning in a bed that wasn't mine. Then my mind replayed everything that happened. I smiled softly and sniffed. I smelled bacon in the air and smiled harder.

I got out the bed and put Marcus's shirt on that I found on the floor and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Marcus standing at the stove cooking bacon with his shirt off.

"Ow!" He said. The bacon popped on his chest. I laughed and came behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and turned the stove off and turned around.

"Morning beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Morning baby." I say standing on my toes and kissing his lips. I let go and sit on the counter as he takes the bacon out the pan and puts it on two plates.

He puts the bacon next to us and gets between my legs.

"Last night was great." I say wrapping my arms around his shoulders and hugging him.

"I know right...let's have a repeat" He said. He threw both of the plates on the table and got on the counter with me Nd kissed me. I kissed back and slowly layed on my back and he got between my legs. You should know what happened after that.
------

Marcus POV.

We were now laying on the floor in the living room.

"Damn."I say pulling out and laying beside Bria. We were both breathing hard and I got a blanket that I keep on the couch. And pulled it over us.

"I know right." Bria says looking at me. She look so good after sex. Her hair curles up. She looks so good.

"I love you Ambria." I say staring into her eyes. She's so perfect. I'm in love with her and deeper than before.

"I love you too Marcus." We both leaned in and kissed each other passionately.

"baby you know you know I came inside you right?" I say.

"Yeah..and I'm not on birth control..." She says looking at me smiling.

"So..." I start smiling slowly.

"yes." She says nodding and smiling.

"I got a test upstairs if you want to use it." I say.

"And why?" She says crossing her arms giving me a look.

"Now that doesn't matter now does it. Now go take the test." Bria gets up and starts walking away. I slap her ass and she turns around holding her ass.

"Nice ass." I say winking at her. She shakes her head and laughed and walked up stairs.
---
15 minutes later.
---

"MARCUS!!" Bria yelled. I ran up stairs and into the bathroom.

"What's wrong? What happen?" I ask alert.

"IM PREGNANT!!!" Bria yells jumping up and down excitedly