Chapter 12. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV

Shae said she has to tell me something. Idk what is it but it's about Mya. So I have to know.

"Ok what is it?" I say sounding concerning.

"Mya has a boyfriend." Shae said. I really don't care about that. She can have one but no sex. I don't want a grand child right at this moment.

In the last 3 months Marcus and I have gotten better. We aren't dating. We're just co-parenting. Today's my birthday and Marcus said he's taking me out. Pray for me.

Shae POV.

I had to tell her part of the truth. I don't keep stuff from bri. Never have.

"Awwww really?" Bri said smiling and making a awe face. Just as she said aw Mya walked down the stairs wearing sweats and a T-shirt. For her trying not to let her mom know she pregnant she not doing a good job.

"Mya why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" Bria gets up and grabs Myas hand and walks her over to the table to sit with us.

"Well because I thought you'll make me break up with him." Mya said.

"No sweetheart. You can have a boyfriend but listen and listen good when I say this. No sex,he can be in your room but the door better be open," well she already broke those rules.

"And I want to meet him." Bri says. Getting up and going to the sink washing dishes.

"You wanna what?!" Mya almost yells.

"I meet him or y'all breaking up. You choose" bri says with a hand on her hip.

"When?" Mya says sighing.

"Next Sunday. For dinner. Your dad will be here. And speaking of him I gotta go start getting ready." Bria says turning the sink off and running up the stairs.

Mya POV

Ugh. Aunt Shae had to tell my mom about Romeo. Now she want to meet him. And I know for a fact auntie is going to torture me this month so I better prepare for what's to come.

After my mom went into her room I turned to aunt Shae.

"Your gonna torture me this entire month aren't you?" I say with my arms folded.

"I sure the hell am." Aunt Shae says smiling.

"I know. But pack your stuff your staying with me tonight." I say.

"Why?" Mya said whining.

"Do you want to find out if your you know what or not?" She says to me. She does have a good point.

"Fine." I say walking up the stairs.

"I'll go pack." I say rolling my eyes.

"thank you very much." She says and walks over to the couch And sits down. And cuts the tv on.