Chapter 20. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV

I woke up the next morning in Marcus's arms. I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it and smiled softly. While I was rubbing my hand across my stomach Marcus's hand went over mine and he grabbed it.

I looked up at him smiling softly. His eyes were as red as mine were from crying.

"Morning baby girl." Marcus says rubbing my hair with one hand and my stomach wit the other.

"Morning." I say laying on his chest softly and yawning. Last night was a night.

"How'd you sleep?" Marcus says while rubbing his fingers through my hair.

"I slept ok after what happened. I loved how you laid me on your chest right where your heart is. It calmed me down and I felt safe." I say blushing

"Awwww why you blushing?" Marcus says pinching my cheeks and I giggled while looking down.

"Hehe stop." I say blushing harder and pushing his hand away.

"Baby when I left the second time did it really hurt you that bad?"

"yeah... It messed me up pretty badly. I thought we would have a chance together. But then you beat me in front of Mya and left me right there. It hurt me." I told Marcus. I really truly am in love with him. Marcus and I been through hell and back together and were finally getting stuff right where we want it.

"Damn. Baby I'm sorry. I had no idea that when I left it hurt you that bad."

"Marcus just promise you won't leave me again... please?" I had tears in my eyes. I can't stop thinking about everything Marcus and I have been through. From the time Anthony introduced Marcus and I at a party to the point he took my virginity. To the beatings. To now.

"Stop crying bri. I promise I'm not leaving again." Marcus wiped my tears and kissed me.

"Now I'm bout to go and start cooking." I say slowly getting out the bed and waddling down stairs.

Marcus follows behind me close behind so I don't fall. He's been like this the entire pregnancy. I love it sometimes but others it's annoying as hell.

"Babe if you look from the back you look like a penguin when you walk." Marcus says.

"Marcus shut up and give me the bacon out the-"

"No you not cooking bacon." Marcus says lifting a eyebrow.

"Yes I am." I say bending over to get a frying pan from under the sink.

"Babe you got a fatass." Marcus says laughing. I grab the pan and twist it around In my fingers while walking toward him.

"Marcus I really don't recommend you messin with a pregnant woman with a frying pan." I say smiling sweetly but sarcastically.

"I love you babe." Marcus says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too but I will kill you." Marcus then picks me up and sets me on the counter and kisses me.

"Stop Marc." I say giggling and putting my hands over my face as he keep kissing me.

"Shut up." Marcus keeps kissing me Nd moves my hands out of my face and gives me a big wet juicy kiss on my lips.

"Ewwwww!" I say playfully Marcus laughs and we hear knocking on the door. The only person that comes by this much in the morning is my mom.

"Oh god." I say putting my head in my hands.

"Ambria open up it's me." Yeah it was definitely my mom. She's the only one that calls me Ambria.

"Oh no no no." I say hopping down from the counter and pacing.

"What's wrong?" Marcus says trying to calm me down by rubbing my hair.

"It's my mom." I say alertly.

"Sooooo...." Marcus says.

"She doesn't know we're back together!" I yell/whisper so my mom doesn't hear. Well this will be one interesting morning.