First chapter of "If I Cant Have You..."

16 years later...

"We thank everyone for coming out celebrating Milagro Selfmade 16th birthday... Even though he isn't here we feel like he is in spirit."

Marcus and I look out into the crowd with our 3 children and grandchild by our side. I turn and look at them. 16 years since I've seen my child... It still effects me to this day.

I can't believe jala. She's put our life's through hell since that day. She's showed up time and time again. Threatening us, trying Marcus, this lunatic even kidnapped me!

"We still haven't found milo. But hopefully he'll have certain features that are rare and realize who he truly is... Like we said thank you and have a good day."

People started leaving and we all stepped down. Marcus got down first and helped me down. Then a teen about 17 came up to us. No lie he was good looking and I saw Aliyah checking him out. She's so gorgeous now.

"Excuse me I think I may have information on Milagro..." He rolled his tongue like Marcus does when he speaks Spanish. A shock went through my body and I think one went through Marcus too.

"Can you tell me what you know?" We started walking and he started telling me about his life.

"Well my names Alejandro. I'm 16. I have a daughter. She's about 3 months old. Her names mawaii.(mow-wee)I was born in south Bronx."

"So was I." Marcus says smiling a lil and so does Alejandro. Me and the kids look at each other. Marcus and Alejandro have the same smile.

"My mother and I don't talk much anymore."

"Ummm Alejandro...what's your moms name?" I had to ask.

"Jala." He says it plain faced. Like it's just something to shrug off.

"Alejandro... Would you be open for a DNA test?"
--------
It's here!!!! Finally the sequel to "Love The Way You Lie." Vote and comment for me to start the actual story before New Years. Merry Christmas guys- XO Bria.