Chapter 9. Love The Way You Lie

It's been 12 years since the argument that turned abusive happened between Bria and Marcus. Marcus hasn't seen mya since that day. Bria and Marcus knew that her seeing him hit her mother had affected her. But he didn't know how much until today.

Marcus POV.

It's been 12 years... 12 long years since I've seen Ambria and mya. Last time I saw her was that day I beat Bria right before myas eyes. I haven't been the same since. That happened when Bria was 20 and I was 22.

Bria and I got married right after she graduated high school. Bria would be 31 now because her birthday hasn't came yet and mya would be 14 because her birthday already passed. I'm 34 now.

Anyway I was walking down the street when I saw this girl. She was young by her face but the way she dressed showed off her body. She had a tiny waist. Big butt and boobs.

She had on (in media) she looked like she was in her teen years. She was talking to a guy older than her. He looked like he's in his late teens early 20s. She was feeling on his chest smiling at him and biting her lip and winking at him. She was doing stuff she shouldn't be doing at her age.

As I was walking closer and closer,the girl looked familiar. When I got to her face it all clicked. The big brown eyes and the lips Only two people have those eyes and lips. Bria and Mya.

"Mya?" I said while looking at the teen girl. She looked at me and her eyes got bigger.

"Daddy?" Mya said. She had a sexy voice for a girl that young.

when I noticed it was her I grabbed her by her arm and walked her to her house. I knew they still lived in the same place because Bria didn't like moving.

"Come on." I said dragging mya by her arm.

"Stop let go of me!" She snatched her arm away from me."what the hell is wrong with you?!" She said looking at me. I can't believe this is my little baby.

"Mya...what happen to you?" I said looking shocked at her. I can't believe this is my little girl.

"I grew the hell up. Now bye." Mya said rolling her eyes and walking Toward a house. I followed her toward it and she knocked on the door.

"Don't you have a key?" I asked

"Don't you have a family?" She rolled her eyes again. She got her mothers mouth.

"Mya where have you-" Bria said standing at the door. She looked at me. I smiled. She looked amazing. I can see where mya got her body from.

"Uhh hi Bria..." I said smiling somewhat.

"Hello Marcus." She said rolling her eyes. Mya definitely got her attitude and mouth from her mother. mya walked in and I followed behind.

"Mya September Rayne Selfmade where have you been?!" Bria said placing her hand on her hip

"In my skin. Damn can a bitch breath?!" Mya said rolling her eyes and walking past Bria and toward the stairs.

"You 14! I let you breath enough. Hell I let you breath too much!" Ambria said getting madder by the second.

"Shut the fuck up damn!!!!" Mya yelled and ran up the stairs. I looked at Bria and she looked at me then back up the stairs. I ran toward her fast and put my arms around her waist. Just as I was running toward her Bria was trying to charge up the stairs.

We then heard Myas room door slam shut. Bria took my hands from around her waist and started walking toward the stairs.

"Ambria what happened to her?" I asked pointing up the stairs.

"You happened." Bria said and walked up to her room and slammed the door. Like mother like daughter.

Myas pov

I hate her. She always got to bitch bout something. I mean damn can a bitch breath?! I don't even care though. My moms going out and I invited my friend Romeo to come over. He's so cute. He has curly hair. Brown almost Golden eyes. Best swag ever and is on the basketball team. I can't wait to see him. And best part is that I'll be alone with him!!!

*Knock knock knock*

"Mya it's CJ....can I come in?" CJ has been my bestfriend since preschool. We both got in trouble when we snuck off the cots during nap time and he's been my bestfriend ever since. He's kind of the basic black boy. He's the only guy my mom would allow in my room.

I walk over to the door and open it and let CJ in.

"Heyy." I say and walk back over to my closet

"Wassup?"CJ says. He sits on my bed and watches me raid my closet for clothes.

"Nothing looking for something to wear."

"Where ya going? Maybe I can help." CJ says standing up

"Romeo rizzario is coming over tonight. My moms not going to be here and well be alone!!!" I say whole smiling

"Ugh. I hate him. He's so conceited and a dickhead." CJ says rolling his eyes.

"Shut up no he's not. He's perfect." I say smiling.

"If you say so." CJ says standing up.

"But aye be careful. Your going to be home alone with a boy. I don't want anything happening to you." CJ says

"I'll be fine." I said smiling a little.

"Txt me later. Byee" cj says before walking out the door