Chapter 27: Love The Way You Lie (THE REAL UPDATE)

Marcus POV

We had just brought milo home and everyone was at the house. His real name is milagro but we just call him milo. When we pulled up everybody and they momma was outside. All were paparazzi. Word must have got around about what had happened.

"Damn." Bria said.

I pulled out my phone and started texting people left and right.

"Who're you texting?" Bria asked rocking milo as he cried. This was scaring the hell out of him. Frankly I don't blame him.

"Security to get paps to leave. I read in a book that lights flashing too brightly can hurt his eye sight." Bria looked at me astonished.

"What? A nigga can't be concerned for his kid?!" Bria giggled and kissed me softly on the lips. Damn. I still feel fireworks when we kiss.

"Ow!" Bria jumps and looks down at milo sucking her boob. Like son like father.

"Man that's no fair. He can get it whoever he want but I gotta wait 6 weeks." I pout Bria giggles and shakes her head. We see everyone leave from around the car and once were sure no one is around we get out.

Once we walk in the house my mom, Bria's mom and Shae walk in from the living room. The kids all run down from up the stairs and we greet each other softly trying not to wake up milo.

"What's his name?" Mya whispers holding his little palm.

"Milagro but he's going to be called milo." Bria says holding him. He starts to whimper a little and Bria hushes him softly him

"I'm going to go up and put him to sleep." Bria limps a little up the stairs and into our room.

Bria POV

I have never been as happy as I am now in my entire life if that makes sense. I got my little 4 wonderful kids. A adorable grandchild. And a loving husband.

I was laying in Marcus and I room with milagro on my chest just finishing up singing a la nanita nana to him. I hear a soft knock at the door and I turn to see Marcus.

"He sleep?" Marcus ask walking over and sitting down quietly on the bed next to me.

"Yeah." I lean up softly and quietly and put milo in his crib next to my side of the bed.

"Marc take your shirt off." He lifts a eyebrow and looks at my smirking.

"Damn bri you don't even want to wait the 6 weeks do you." He smiles showing his fangs. I'm married to a vampire cause I've never seen anything so sharp in my life. Once he kissed Nd bit my neck softly Nd his fangs went in me. I got a scar to prove it.

"Shut up and give me the shirt." I giggle softly and Marcus takes his shirt off and hands it to me. I put it over milo like a blanket and then put his actual blanket on him.

"Why'd you do that?" Marcus ask as I scoot next to him and lay my head on his left side of his chest.

"So he'll smell you and think your laying with him and he's not alone. I did that with all the kids. You just never payed attention enough." I say tracing Marcus's tattoo with my finger.

"Shut up." Marcus says and smacks my ass hard as hell. Marcus is heavy handed and he a football player so you know my ass went numb when he smacked it.

"Ow!"

"Sorry." Marcus says all innocent like. Marcus starts talking about everything that's happened between us over the years. I don't mean to but I drift off into a deep sleep.
------
4 o'clock PM
-----

I wake up 6 hours later a 4 o'clock pm. I immediately go Into panic because my child is not in the crib. I immediately get out of bed and walk down the stairs seeing Marcus and all his friends googling over milo.

"Trey don't hold my child like that you lost yo damn mind!!!?" I tell and snatch milo away from trey. Trey was holding my child like a football. And milo was knocked out like it didn't even phase him.

"Damn bri calm down." Trey says laughing. I glare and growl at him. 

"Damn ok chill." Trey says. Marcus walks back in from what I'm guessing the store.

"Babyyyyyy." Marcus says smiling innocently. Oh no. No no no no no.

"What did you do?" I ask holding milo. He's up now but he's just looking around at his dumb ass uncles and his daddy.

"Come look." I sigh and walk outside and you won't believe what Marcus had outside.