Chapter 2. Love The Way You Lie

Marcus lays Bria on the bed softly while kissing her soft sweet lips. Even though just ten minutes ago  Marcus and Bria were arguing, they were still in love with each other. No matter what Marcus and Bria never got enough of each other.

She looked up to see his pretty Brown eyes staring into her big brown eyes. He leaned down and put his lips on her bruised neck. Bria bit her lip softly and grabbed Marcus's wife beater from the bottom of his back and pulled it over his head.

Marcus's shirt was now off exposing his six back. Bria rubbed her hands slowly down his chest while kissing him and stopped at his growing bulge inside his pants. Marcus stopped kissing Bria and looked down to see Bria rubbing her hand against his erect penis. Bria began to Unbuckle his pants as Marcus stood on his knees between Bria legs while

Bria took out his dick and stroked it slowly while looking up into Marcus's eyes. Marcus couldn't take it anymore. Bria's big beautiful brown eyes had seduced him. They spoke a language only Marcus could understand.

Marcus slowly layed Bria down and removed his clothing and hers. He then kissed her lips slowly while looking into her eyes inserting his dick inside of her.

Bria jerked as Marcus moved his built body Inside and out of her curvy body. Marcus was a football player so every thrust was powerful Nd strong. Just like his personality. Marcus licked and bit his bottom lip as Bria started moaning softly and quietly.

"It's ok baby. Let it out. It's just me and you." Marcus whispered softly and seductively into Bria's ear. She then started moaning louder. Each moan matched Marcus's thrust. Bria begged and pleaded for Marcus's to go harder deeper and faster.

"Oh fuck Bria." Marcus looked down onto his dick thrusting,pumping,and throbbing in and out of Bria. That just made everything more powerful. Bria's moans turned into screams as Marcus's penis became more erect. Bria wrapped her legs around Marcus's waist.

Just as Marcus suspected, the first rush came. Marcus's face came closer to Bria and Bria grabbed Marcus's face with one hand while reaching her hand down her body and rubbed her clit. Bria's moans,cries,and screams got louder and Marcus's groans got louder and so did his curse words.

"I'm going to cum." They both whispered into each other's ears. Bria rubbed her hands up and down Marcus's back and Marcus rubbed his hands up and down her body. Bria's walls clenched and released Marcus as Marcus's dick pulsated inside her.

They both said each other's names as Marcus released his seed into her and Bria released as well. Marcus layed on top of her breathing hard and sweaty as Bria couldn't do anything but shake under his built body.  Marcus's head was layed on her shoulder she looked down and he looked up and he leans up and kissed Bria passionately and rolled off of her.

He then grabbed Bria and placed her on top of him. Marcus was now inside of Bria once again and Bria moaned softly. "Baby I can't go any-" Marcus then cut her off "just lay down on me baby" Bria then layed her head on Marcus's chest and they both fell asleep together. With Marcus inside of Bria.