Chapter 15. Love The Way You Lie

Sunday.

Ambria POV.

Before I even found out I was pregnant Marcus and I had been messing around already. But that time it was different. Before it was fucking. That time the other night was making love.

Today Myas little boyfriend is coming over. I haven't told Marcus yet and mya still doesn't know about us being together. I spent the night at Marcus house 😉and was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when he came up behind me and started singing in my ear.

"You like the way I flicked my tongue or nah? You rode my face until you drippin cum." Marcus sung into my ear. Marcus is a very good singer.

"Hehe. That's how I got pregnant. You singing to me." I turn around and kiss him.

"Good morning baby girl." He said kissing me and taking some bacon.

"Morning fat ass" I say and pop his hand. He takes it and rubs his hand.

"Ow! Meanie." He pokes his bottom lip out and I stand up on my toes and kiss his pouting lip.

"I sowwy baby." I kiss his lip and he slowly starts to smile. I hand him his plate and we go to the table and start eating.

"So babe...your coming over for dinner at my place tonight right?" I say taking a bite of bacon.

"If you want. But as long as I can eat you for desert." Marcus says smiling and winking at me. He's so damn adorable.

"Only if you don't kill Myas boyfriend." Marcus drops his fork and slowly looks up slowly from his plate.

"Who got a boyfriend?" He ask lifting a eyebrow. Dios mio I didn't think Marcus would be one of those dads.

"Mya...your daughter." Marcus stares at me blankly

"What's his name?" Marcus sighs.

"Romeo. From what I hear they've been going out for 3 months." I say.

"Fine. But do you want to tell them bout mini me growing inside you?"

"Babe what time is it?" Marcus ask finishing his food.

"9:30. You gotta start getting ready babe. You got a game" Marcus runs upstairs and grabs his stuff and comes back down.

"I'll call you when the games over. Go to your place right after right?" He says.

"Yup." I kiss him and he hugs me.

"Love you baby. See you tonight."

"Alright babe have a good game."

--------

5 o'clock that afternoon.

Marcus POV

Our games didn't start till about 1:30. We just finished. We won 89 to 47. We were in the locker room and just finished showering.

"Aye yall comin out with us tonight right?" My nigga blue asked Anthony and I. Anthony married to Shae so he's coming to the house tonight too.

"Nah man. We got business to take care of." I say.

"Man y'all still go by that motto? Money cars and hoes." He ask.

"Use to be that. Now it's money cars wife kids daycare..." Anthony says laughing.

"Yo ant we gotta go before Bria has my head." I say putting my clothes on.

"Ight yo well see y'all tomorrow at practice." Ant says. We say bye to the guys and leave.

Bria POV.

We were all sitting at the table at my house. The order was Shae, Anthony on one side. Then there kids AJ and abrianna across from them. Then Marcus and I across from mya and Romeo. Marcus and Romeo are getting along well surprisingly.

"Mom Romeo and I have something to tell you."

"So does me and your father." I say.

"Ok on three. Y'all say it together." Marcus says.

"Ok mom." Mya says sighing. She never sighs unless she has to tell me something important. I wonder what it is.

"One...two...three." We both say together.

"I'm pregnant."we both say.