Chapter 8. Love The Way You Lie

In the morning

Bria POV

I was downstairs cooking breakfast and mya was sitting at the table with Marcus and they were banging they're fist on the table screaming...

"WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD!"

See this partly why I didn't want Marcus in her life. Stress me out like crazy.

Just as Marcus and Mya was getting louder his phone went off. Marcus grabbed it and went into the other room. About 5 minutes later Marcus stepped out the room mad as hell.

"BRIA GET YA ASS IN HERE!" Marcus yelled and pointed inside the room. Mya had a somewhat scared look on her face. What in the fuckery did I do now?

Mya POV

Daddy came out the room yelling at mommy. I jumped cause it scared me. I never seen daddy like that. It's scary.

Mommy cut the stove thingy off and walked slowly to the room shaking. What's going on? Has mommy been bad?

Daddy slammed the room door when mommy walked in. They started yelling bout that disease looking thing daddy dates. I hate her. Daddy knows it too. That's why he didn't bring her yesterday.

Then while they were arguing a heard a big clapping sound. Then I heard sounds that sounded like punching and kicking.

"Marcus stop!!" I heard my mommy scream. What's going on in there?

Then I saw and heard a big thud against the wall. The picture that was there of my mommy and I fell and the class broke. I jumped and started crying.

"M-mommy?" I got up and was walking to the door slowly.

I heard kicking and screaming and crying again. I'm so scared. I stood on my tippy toes and I slowly put my hand on the door knob and turned it.

What I saw when I opened the door frightened me. I saw my daddy hitting my mommy. I started breathing very very fast. I ran as fast as I could and as close as I could to them without getting hit and screamed for daddy to stop.

"Daddy stop your hurting mommy!" I screamed and cried. I was crying cause mommy was crying and hurting.

Daddy looked to his right and saw me and stopped.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry come here." He tried reaching for me. I ran past him Nd looked at mommy.

"Mommy are you ok?" I asked. My big brown eyes was staring into her deep blue ones.

"Mommy your eyes are blue." I said looking amazed. My grandma has the same eye color.

"Ik sweety. It happens when mommy cries. Mommy is ok sweety." Mommy said wiping my tears from my eyes.

I walked over to daddy and gestured him to kneel down to my level and I squeezed his nose and made a honking sound like I did when I first met him. I smiled a little but he still was kind of sad.

Marcus POV.

I can't believe my baby girl Saw me like that. After she came over to me and honked my nose she had a whole new look in her eyes. I couldn't tell what it was but I know what I did to her mother left a lasting effect on her.

"Baby I gotta go ok? I'll pick you up from school tomorrow."

I kissed her forehead and walked out the room and out the house. The whole time during foot ball practice I kept thinking about the look in her eyes.

Mya POV

Well I guess this is ok then. I mean mommy is ok. I guess it's fine when boys hit girls. And plus daddy's perfect. He always does what's right. I want my boyfriends and future husband to be like daddy.