Chapter 21. Love The Way You Lie

1 year later.

Bria POV

It's one year later and everything is going well for Marcus and I. I have two amazing little munchkins. Aliyah and Marcus junior. They are adorable. Aliyah acts like Marcus and looks like me but baby Marc acts like me and Marcus smashed together. but looks EXACTLY like Marcus.

Before I was pregnant with the twins I modeled. Marcus sometimes loved it and others hated it. He hates it when guys look at me. And I hate it when females look at him. I don't know why but I've always been stingy when it came to him.

I always got pissed whenever he was around females or when my female friends tried talking to him. Even when Marcus and I were just friends I told every girl he was with 'you might be his girlfriend but I'm the one there during his highs and lows.'

It is true. I am there and always have been and always will be there for Marcus. From the littlest thing to the biggest I'll be there.

He doesn't know but even after he left for those 12 years I checked up on him. Even when it was just the 2. When rumors started spreading about the abuse and why we divorced.

I came while he was during practices and games and defused it all while the press where all around the stadium. After it his coaches found out about the press stopping rumors and let him play. I left a note in his locker in the locker room. It said

'We ain't gotta be together for me to hold you done if I feel it in my heart I will always be around.'

I meant it and still mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Marcus and I let mya move back in. She's better and Marcus gets on her. I'm the one she come to when a boy broke her heart and Marcus when she needs him to break a boy period. She has a baby boy named him rider. I told her not to name him that but that's her kid. Marcus and I are stricter on her. And she actually listens.

Marcus POV.

"You want a cookie?" I say smiling at mini me.

I'm so happy at this point in my life. I got 4 amazing kids and I beautiful wife. Even though rider isn't mine I take care of him when Bria is at a shoot and mya is busy with school. And yes wife. Bria and I got married this past spring.

MJ or Mini me smiled and nodded.

"Come on." I quietly picked him up and we crept downstairs. I quietly slid the cookie jar over and took two cookies out.

"Yayyyy!" MJ cheered.

"Shhhh!" I put my finger over my lip. It wasn't the middle of the night but Bria was literally cooking dinner so yeah you know how mothers get.

"Daddy?"

"Wassup?" I ask him biting my cookie.

"Baba." He stretches both his fat little arms out. I go over to the fridge and grab his bottle give it to him. While we were eating our cookies Bria came in but we didn't see her until her loud as yelled.

"Marcus!" Mini me and I turned our heads and dropped the cookies.

"Yes mommy?" We both said it. She giggled at MJ and picked him up. Then she turned to me.

"What did I say about having sweets before dinner?" She put MJ on her hip and gave him a teething ring.

"But-"

"No." She handed him to me and kissed my soft spot on my neck. I sigh and bite my lip while smirking. She stood on her toes and whispered in my ear.

"When you ready to eat something sweeter just let me know." She winked at me and turned to stove off and walked out.

"If you hear mommy screaming daddy tonight just block it out ok?" I walk out the kitchen and put him in his high chair.