Chapter 18. Love The Way You Lie

Bria POV

What the hell did Mya do NOW?!

"Excuse me ma'am is this your daughter?" One of the police officers said.

"N-" Marcus nudged me and gave me a look.

"Yeah she mine." I said sighing and rolling my eyes.

"Ma'am your daughter was caught prostituting earlier this night. And yesterday security at the clinic had to be called because she tried to abort her child she's pregnant with." I glared at her and gave her a look that said 'just wait.'

"Mya get in here now." I moved to the side and pointed to inside the house and mya shook free from the cops and stomped inside. Marcus just shook his head at her.

"I'm sorry officers. This won't happen again. I can promise you that."

"Ok ma'am. You know we do have a program for teens like her." He gave Marcus and I a brochure.

"You should try it if she continues acting like this."

"Hmm ok." I smirk a little

"Well that'll be all have a goodnight."

"Goodnight" Marcus closes the door and we turn to mya.

"Mya what the hell is wrong with you?!" I say pointing my finger in her face. What in all hell is wrong with this little girl?!

"I don't want or need a baby! And since I can't abort it I need some type of way to take care of it!" Mya yells.

"Mya where the hell is Romeo?!" Marcus yells. Marcus is as mad as I am. His Spanish accent is coming out with his New York flare.

"He fuckin cheated and his mom kicked me out. He said he don't want or need the baby." Mya said rolling her eyes.

"I'll be back Marcus." I go upstairs and call someone and come back down. Within 30 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I got up to open the door and Shae was there.

"Get ya shit and come on." Shae says with a attitude.

"What?! I'm not goin with her!!!" Mya says standing up and pointing to Shae.

"Mya shut the fuck up and go." Marcus said with a straight face.

"Ugh!" Mya got up and walked out the door and got into shaes car.

"Bri I'm tellin you now. I don't care if she pregnant or not. She try something I'm beatin her little bad ass."

"I'll let you." I say sitting next to Marcus on the couch.

"Bye bitch" Marcus says smiling.

"Bye asshole." Shae says while walking out the door.

---------

2 weeks later. 4 months pregnant.

------------

Marcus POV.

It's been 2 weeks since mya moved out. Today were going to Shae and Anthony house. We were sitting on the couch when mya walked down with a book.

"Mya?" Shae said sternly.

"Oh hey mom hey daddy." She says and sits the book on the coffee table And hugged Bria and I. We just looked at each other and mya went back upstairs.

"Uh Shae what the hell happened to her?" Bria ask pointing up the stairs.

"One week with me and that's what happened." Shae said smiling and sitting back on the couch.

"How did you..."

"If I tell you I have to kill you." Shae said smiling at Marcus.

"Is she still pregnant or did y'all abort it?" I asked.

"Oh hell no she keepin that baby. Little fast ass shouldn't have been having sex."

"So true." I say.

--------------

Bria POV

"Ugghhhhhhhhh!!!" I say while laying in bed. Marcus walks in from out the shower with water going down his chest and a towel around his waist.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Li-" I look at Marcus and grin. Marcus chuckles a little

"No Bria." Marcus says laughing a little. I stick my bottom lip out.

"Nope."

"Mean ass. But babyyyy my stomach hurt." I pout

"Your pregnant. Its suppose to." Marcus says putting a shirt on.

"This much?!" I say.

"well there's a human growing inside of you it should hurt."

"Shut up!" I say throwing a pillow at him.

Marcus walks over to me slowly and jumps on the bed and pins me down with one hand and tickles me with the Other.

"Ahh!! Stop Marc!" I say laughing.

"Say sorry." Marcus says laughing and tickling me

"N-no!" I laugh harder and harder.

"Say it or I'm not stopping."

"Ok ok I'm sorryyyyyyy." I say cracking up laughing.

Marcus comes up and kisses me while were still laughing.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."