Chapter 23. Love The Way You Lie

The next day

Mya POV

After class CJ and I were talking and Romeo walked up.

"So what's up mya?" He asked as CJ and I were getting up ready to go to 4th period.

"What you mean what's up?" I said with a attitude.

"So you trynna chill later?" Romeo asked me. No this mixed nigga didn't.

"No. I got a child to take care of. Your child." I said sitting down and crossing my legs and rolling my eyes at him.

"Come on now. Don't be like that. You know you miss me." Romeo said biting his lip. I just gave him a stank look.

"Nigga please." I said scoffing.

"You know you miss being my baby girl." Romeo said pinching my chin and licking his lips at me.

"Not no more." I said getting up and sitting on CJ lap.

"she my baby girl now." CJ said kissing me.

Marcus POV

"Babe have you seen my tie?" I asked Bria. Today I have a interview about the Super Bowl and stuff.

"Why?" Bria asked putting one of my big T-shirts on herself.

"I have a interview today." Bria looked up at me.

"With That jala girl?" Bria said rolling her eyes.

"Yes with that jala girl." Bria sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes again. Bria hates jala. She's one of my exes. I left jala for Bria and they've had it out for each other ever since.

"Ugh! Do you have to go?" Bria said folding her arms and pouting.

I walk to Bria and put my arms around her waist and picked her up and layed her down gently on the bed with me on top of her.

"I have to babe. But look when I get back it's me and you ok? I promise."

Bria smiled and kissed me

"Ok daddy.when your flight?" I have to take a flight to California to do the interview.

"2 hours. I gotta go to the stadium and stuff baby." I kiss Bria and walk into the babies room and kisses each of them.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow or Tuesday baby." I say and kiss Bria and leaves.

Bria POV

Mya walked in from school with tears streaming down her face she was screaming and crying her eyes out. She just couldn't stop. Her friend kiana was holding her trying to stop her from crying.

"Sweetheart what ever it is it's ok I promise." I hold her trying to make her stop crying. Then my phone rings and it's CJs mom. She crying and screaming harder than mya is. She then tells me what happened and my whole heart drops.

Romeo shot CJ.

-----------------------
ok so I have 2 new stories one is called broken and another is called fallen. I just published broken and I just published fallen on Wednesday of last week.

And updates are going to slow down because of school.

Kik-ms.clark13

Twitter-ambriaclark

Instagram- Petty.bria