Chapter 16.Love The Way You Lie

Shae POV

I didn't say it. That was alllll mya.

Ambria POV.

"Wait..who's pregnant?" I say lifting a eyebrow.

"...you..." Mya said nervously.

"No no no. Mya September Rayne Selfmade did you just say your pregnant?!" I yell at her. She starts biting her lip and turning red.

"Um uh-"

"Wait your pregnant?! By who?!" Shae interrupted. She's trying to save mya but it's not gonna work cause I'm getting her lil fast ass first chance.

"Alayzah don't even try to bail her out of this cause she getting it either way." I say looking at Shae.

"We can beat the baby outta her later but now we dealing with you. Now gimme everything I need to know." Shae says.

"Well you know about 3-4 months ago when I went out? It was with Marcus."

"But marcus didn't start coming over until like a week ago." Shae says confused.

"No Shae. Marcus and I have been seeing each other for 3 months. That night I went out with him Marcus he I slept together. We've been having unprotected sex since then. So now I'm three months pregnant according to the test. It showed how far long I was.... Now back to you" I say snapping my head toward mya.

Mya POV.

God I know I have done some shit in my life but if you get me out of this I will be the perfect little angel I should have been in the first place. My mother looks like she can hop over the table and skin me alive.

"So your pregnant huh mya?" She said it with a nonchalant attitude so I just assumed she was ok.

"Yeah...." I bite my lip a little.

"And your going to be there right?" She ask talking to Romeo.

"Yes ma'am." Romeo says nervously. Oh no. No no no no no. She's up to something.

"Hm. K." My mom gets up and goes into the kitchen and grabs something and goes upstairs.

My dad won't even look at me. I can tell he's disappointed. About 15 minutes after explaining everything and talking about everything to my aunt uncle and cousins, my mom comes back down with bags and suit cases.

"You wanna be grown and have sex and get pregnant. I'll let you be. But I'll be damn if you think your going to stay in my house and act like this. I try letting you have freedom but you take it too far mya!" My mom yells at me. I have my mothers attitude and mouth so god only knows how this'll turn out.

"The fuck do you mean?! You rarely give me any fuckin freedom!" Then my dad stands up. Dios mio god I need you right now.

"Don't talk to your mother like that!" My dad says with his accent coming out.

"Who the hell are you?!! you just came into my house and life not even 6 months ago!" I yell talking to my dad.

"Get the hell outta my house!" My mom yells pointing at the door.

"Where the FüçK am I suppose to go?!" I didn't know whether to cry or be upset or what.

"I don't give a fuck where you go. You not staying here." My mom says sitting down.

"You better not even consider coming by my place." My dad says to me shaking his head.

"And it got a better chance of snowing in hell before I feed another kid." My uncle Anthony says.

My mom just shakes her head at me and walk upstairs. My dad follows behind her and I here the door slam. Well that didn't go as well as I hoped.

Bria POV.

I had taken off my dress and was in the shower. Marcus was at the sink shaving and him and I were talking.

"I can't believe your daughter Marcus." I say over the shower.

"My daughter?! I just started coming around less than 6 months ago remember?" Marcus says taking his towel off and opening the shower door and stepping in.

"I can't believe her. Do you think I should have put her out babe?" I ask Marcus while rubbing body wash on his chest. Marcus and I do this all the time. When we get in the shower together sometimes it's sex and others it's just a shower.

"She need to learn." Marcus rubs body wash on my chest Nd I bite my lip at him

"Now come over here and let me teach you something." I giggle and stand on my toes kissing Marcus. Marcus grabs my waist and picks me up and press's his body against mine holding my body up.

"I love you." Marcus says staring deep into my eyes. Marcus isn't like he use to be. He's changed so much. He doesn't hit me when I get smart. The most he's done is swing me into a wall and get in my face and tell me to watch who I was talking to. And that ended up turning me on and we fucked right then and there.

"I love you too." I kissed Marcus. "Now teach me a lesson daddy." I say winking at Marcus and biting my lip.

"Happily." Marcus and I then ended up having shower sex all night. Well there goes my water bill.