Chapter 17. Love The Way You Lie

3 weeks later

Bria POV

"Marcus stop." I say staring at the wall. Marcus keep poking me in my stomach.

"We gonna have a daughter *poke* we gonna name her Imani *poke* and-" I grab Marcus finger and slowly turn my head and glare at him.

"Marcus I love you with everything in me but touch me again and I will draw blood." I smile sweetly and Marcus pouts.

"I'm sorry baby." I kiss him.

"It's just the stress from everything. Mya. The new baby" Marcus wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

" I know baby. I know your stressed but don't be. It'll be fine. She'll be fine. " Marcus rubs his hand over my stomach. I started smiling because I love the feeling of his hands on me.

"Babe I have a question. How do you feel about me?" I ask.

"Well. I love you. I'm in love with you. Your all I want and need. We been through he together. Your all I need. I love you. Your beautiful, smart, funny, freaky, you can be rude but it's only when needed, your just perfect.Bri we have a daughter together and another baby on the way. Bria i can't loose you again. I won't loose you again. It hurts me to know that I put scars and bruises on you. I promise on everything that I will never leave you no matter what. You're having my child and he or she isn't growing up without me. I love you Ambria." Marcus said looking deeply in my eyes.

It was like he was staring into my soul. I had tears in my eyes. The last time he said anything like that was when we got engaged. God I love him.

"Now tell me how you feel about me." Marcus said smiling cockily.

"Well I've loved you since forever. I've always been in love with you. Since the day I met you I loved you. I loved you even when we divorced. I even loved you for the past 12 years you weren't here. I can't live without you. Everything I do is for and because of you. I just want you. I don't care what anyone says. When you beat me I never left because I loved you. Marcus you know I'll always love you no matter what. Your perfect. Every girl on the planet would be lucky to have you but you want me. Marcus I can't stand being away from you. If I'm not talking to you I'm thinking about you. If I'm not with you I feel lost. I love you more and more everyday. Please don't ever leave me again." I started crying.

Marcus pulled me on top of him and I layed on his chest. He started rubbing my back in circles and shhing me. He kissed my forehead and rocked me back and forward singing to me. Marcus knows I love when he sings to me. Marcus soothing and smooth voice put me right to sleep.

-------

5:30 pm.

--------

Bria POV

I wake up in Marcus arms the same way I fell asleep. I smiled and bit my lip sneakily. I scooted up slowly and kissed Marcus on his neck.

"Mmm bri." I busted out laughing and Marcus woke up.

"Man see what you did?!" Marcus said laughing and pointing to his jeans. My eyes got big and I started blushing.

"You did it. You fix it." Marcus winked and smiled at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Close ur eyes and put ur hands out."

I say smiling seductively and evilly.

"I'm scared." Marcus says being funny.

"Just do it baby." I whisper in his ear.

"I promise you'll love it." I kiss his neck and he bites his lip and breaths in and out deeply.

I quietly take all my clothes off and undo Marcus pants and climb on top of him.

"Open." I say against his lips.

Marcus opens his eyes and looks up and down my naked body.

"That all mine." Marcus says rubbing his hands up and down my body stopping at my ass and gripping and smacking it.

"Mmmm yours and yours only." Marcus bites his lip and cuts his phone off.

---------------

11:30 pm.

"Fuck." Marcus murmured against Bria's neck as he released for the 3rd time that night. Marcus breathed heavy against Bria's neck and Bria kissed him.

"Mmmm I love you" Bria said exhaustedly as she released with Marcus.

"I-I love you too." Marcus gathered the strength he had and pulled out and layed beside Bria and held her in his arms.

Bria and Marcus were in bed talking when they heard a bang on the door.

"Ughhh!!!" They both said. They both got up and put robes on and walked downstairs.

"Who the-" Bria started out but stopped when she noticed the police at the door with her daughter.