chapter 25: love the way you lie

4 months later

marcus pov

"Marcussssssss!!!" Bria yells. She 6 months pregnant and is huge as hell. either the baby is fat as hell or we having quadrupeds. I roll my eyes and stomp up the stairs and into the room.

"Yes Ambria?" I say sighing. Bria lifts a eye brow at me and says.

"... nigga don't get smart with me." She been moody as hell for the past few weeks. I don't know what's wrong with her.

"Do you have to work today?" She says sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked adorable with her bare stomach poking out and and her hair draped over her her shoulders. I just smiled at her and shook my head.

"What're you smiling-"

"Come here!" I picked her up gently and sat her on my lap. She had on white wedge heels and and skinny jeans and a white bra.

"What Marc?" She said looking at me.

"I love you baby girl." I say kissing her softly. I did everything with bria softly. She kissed me back and gripped my hand tight.

"Mar-marcus my stomach." Bria said clenching her eyes tightly.

"You ok baby?" I say holding bria and looking down at her concerningly. She was crying and holding her stomach in pain.

"No. Marcus take me to the ER. NOW." Bria says crying and trying to sit up. I picked her up and carried her downstairs.

"Mya watch the kids!" And I grabbed the keys and my phone and put bria in the car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

-----

sorry I haven't been writing as much but I got my phone taken and ill hopefully have it back sometime this week.