Chapter 7. Love The Way You Lie

Week later

Bria POV

Well that trip to the mall surely wasn't the best time I ever had. Especially because jala kept shooting me death glares. It looks stormy as hell outside so Marcus,mya,and I decided to stay in and watch a movie. Mya can't stand jala. She said she just wants Marcus all to herself.

While we were in the middle of watching finding nemo the lights flickered on and off and the power cut off

"EEEKK!!!!" Mya screamed and jumped on Marcus's lap. Marcus groaned because when mya jumped she landed right on Marcus dick.

"Mya it's ok. Come on it's about your bed time." Marcus said picking mya up and taking her to her room and laying her down. I followed behind.

"Alright now go to sleep sweety daddy loves you and he'll see you next week." Marcus said and kissed her on her forehead. As soon as Marcus looked down from kissing her on her forehead she was sleep.

We both turned around and walked out and walked downstairs.

"Well uhhh I guess I'm gonna go." Marcus said beginning to walk out. When he opened the door it was pouring rain. He closed the door then.

"Damn Marcus... You uhh wanna stay the night?" I said. Now honestly part of me wanted him to stay over but another part was like 'hell rain don't hurt' but I decided to be nice.

"Sure...if your ok with that." Marcus said.

"Yeah thats cool. Let me go get your blankets." I say and was beginning to walk away but Marcus called me back.

"Uhh Ambria can I sleep in the room with you? I mean like I play for the NFL and all so I can't risk messing my back up." Marcus say flashing that cute smile I love.

"Sure I guess. Follow me." I began to walk up stairs and Marcus followed. I smiled the entire way up.

------

11:00 that night

--

I woke up to the thunder and lightening. The thunder was so strong that it shook the house a little. I moved closer to Marcus a little and I felt something poke me.

"Marcus what the hell is that poking me?" Marcus was up making sure I was ok. He knows I'm terrified of thunder and lightening.

"Nothing my pocket knife." -_- this Niqqa know he wearing boxers.

"Mhm ok." I said and Marcus pulled me closer and had his arms around me. Like he did that night I lost one of the twins. I was so close my ass was on his dick. Heheh nowwww I know what's poking me.

"Marcus that ain't no damn pocket knife what in the hell.." I was about to lift up the cover but mya little behind ran into my room and jumped between Marcus and I.

"Mommy daddy I'm scared." Mya said looking scared. She glanced at Marcus and turned her head back to him real fast to him. She then turned her head slowly to me smiling.

She then slowly got off the bed and started to walk out backward while smiling hard as hell.

"Hehe. I'm not scared anymore mommy." She then winked and ran out the room shutting the door...her little ass smart as hell.