Chapter one

We left off with Gilbert and Anne staring at each other with stars in their eyes. Staring back at each other without a thought of looking away. After a few minutes into their moment Anne finally looks away. "Sorry Gilbert I should go catch up to Diana and Cole." "No, stay with me. Please." Gilbert pleaded. "Gilbert, no. We aren't supposed to be together. Just except the fact that we aren't written in the stars, our stories do not intertwine." She bursts out. "Fine. If you feel that way." Gilbert storms off with rage and desperation over flooding his brain and leaving him to live on impulse. Anne stood frozen. Her eyes were starting to well up because she knew her decision was wrong and that her heart yearned for Gilbert. She finally left the spot and walked towards Diana and Cole. "What is the matter Anne? Did you not think the ceremony was beautiful?" Diana asked concerned. "No Diana, the ceremony was exquisite. It is something else that is bothersome to me." Anne said miserably. "What is it Anne?" Cole asked now questioning her as well. "It's nothing you should worry about we should get back on the train?" Anne answered. "I guess we shall then." Diana said still wondering about what was worrying Anne. The train was miserable no one spoke the whole ride.