Chapter 15

Yet another kissing game was today. For the first time jerry was joking the game so Josie made him go first. It spun and spun until it finally landed on Diana. They were both overjoyed to kiss each other. Josie had anger rushing through her body. She ripped jerry and Diana apart while they were in the middle of their kiss. "That's enough!" Josie said angrily. "What wrong?" Asked Diana. "You!" Said Josie and she stepped on Diana's foot and slap her across the face. Luckily Josie was a "delicate little flower" and didn't have much strength to hurt Diana terribly. "Ugh how dare you!" Said Diana as she threw a punch back. Josie nose started to drip out blood like a faucet. "I-I'm so sorry." Diana said as she ran out of the room. "Diana wait!" Adeline and Anne called out. Anne and Adeline chased after Diana. Diana had a tear starting to stream down her face as she fell down to her knees on the Forrest floor. "What have I done?!" She Shouted starting to sob. Anne and Adeline ran and sat down next to her and embraced her into their arms. After a while of them just sitting there all together. Gilbert,Cole, and Jerry came out carrying each of their stuff plus one of the girl's. Jerry had Diana's, Cole had Adeline's (as he insisted), and Gilbert had Anne's. Then they all split up and walked home. "That was not my ideal first day of school." Said Jerry. "It gets better, trust me." Anne said reassuringly. "Why did Josie do that to Diana and I?" Asked Jerry. "Jealousy and love makes you do crazy things." Anne replied. "Josie like me?"Said jerry in disbelief. "Obviously." Anne said. They both walked home laughing. Then they separated at the gate of green gables. Anne to the inside and Jerry to the out.