Chapter 9

NASH'S POV

Ok so this is how it is going to go down. At Magcon we are going to have a dance competition. Mahogany is going to play a bunch of different type of music, and the boys are going to pick our dance partners from the crowd. The boys will pick Brooke and we will dance and so on. Then the crowd is going to choose who won the competition. After that I am going to get Brooke in the middle if the stage when everyone is looking. And I will kneel down and I will have a rose. I am going to say 'Will you go out with me?' Ahh she can't say no. But I feel bad for putting her under pressure in front of everybody. But I think people will know who she is from my Instagram post. So yeah I hope this plan works.

**skips to morning**

NASH'S POV

Okay so today is the big day. I say to myself while dragging my butt out of bed.

"Are you ready for this?" Cam asks

"Yeah, bro I think Matt like hates me now."

"Why?"

"Because he also likes Brooke but I am the one who is making plans with her and I don't know I just don't want one of my best friends to hate me. Ya know?"

"Yeah but Nash if Matt hasn't even made an effort to ask her out then it doesn't seem like he is that interested." Cam says and he's right.

"Whatever we better start getting ready." I say

BROOKE'S POV

"Sam get yo nasty ass outa bed it's time to start getting ready!" I yell at her

"Brooke are you trying to be ratchet because it's sad?" she says

"Will you teach me how to be ratchet?" I say trying to hold back my laugh

"Nah you isn't ready yet!" She tells me and we both start laughing.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. God the water felt like heaven on my body! I wash my hair then use conditioner. I shave and scrub my body with soap. When I get out I grab a towel and dry my body off and put on my robe. I flip my head over and wrap the towel around my hair so it drys faster.

I pick out what I am going to wear to the first day of Magcon. I decide on wearing my mint green high wasted shorts with my white vans, and a shirt that says 'or nah' in pink. I tuck just the front of my shirt in. Then I grab a clean pair of undergarments and wait for Sam to get out of the bathroom.

When Sam walked out I walked in. I untied my robe and hung it back on the hanger. I put on all my clothes and add some jewelry. I put my infinity ring on my left hand middle finger, and my cross ring in my right thumb. I also add my sea shell necklace and my brown and blue beaded anklet.

Once I was done putting the finishing touches on my outfit I did my makeup and brushed my teeth. I used my normal counselor with winged eye liner and some mascara. I also used my eos Chapstick because I don't like lipgloss, even though my lipgloss is poppin'.

When I finish my makeup I take my hair out of the towel. I blow dry it then straighten it. I pin my bangs back and then I walk out of the bathroom. I decide to text Nash.

Me- hey handsome, I can't wait to see you today;)

Nash- me too! you have no idea what's going down today:)

Me- yeah I bet it's gonna be crazy. you guys never seem to run out of energy;)

Nash- yeah that's why uh huh well see ya there!:)

It seems like Nash is hiding something from me. Oh well I'll figure it out sooner or later.

NASH'S POV