Chapter 15

BROOKE'S POV

It was Mikey, Mikey Marrero. Sam him and me all used to be besties, but then he moved to California and we haven't really been keeping in touch.

"Oh my gosh. Mikey oh my gosh I missed you so much!" I say and jump into his arms.

"I missed you too! What are you doing here?"

"Well Sam and I came here for the summer to visit my sister and to go see the Magcon boys."

"Oh my gosh they are so cool and there vines are hilarious they are the reason I stared my vine!"

"Well a couple days before Magcon, Sam, Courtney, and I were at the beach. And we ran into the Magcon boys and I am happily with Nash. Sam is going to be happy with Taylor. I know it. And Sam and I met three really cool girls here. A girl named Maddie she is Carter's girlfriend. A girl named Jasmine and her and Cameron are going out. And lastly one of their best friends Ghazal," I finished and while I was talking I was pointing at all the girls.

Mikey was looking at Ghazal like she was one million dollars. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"Wow. Is she single?" Mikey says

"Last time I checked. Go getter tiger," I say to Mikey who clearly has the hots for Ghazal.

Ooh now that I look at it. I ship them. I ship them hard. Damn they would be so cute together. It looks like Ghazal really likes him too. I see him walk back to me with a piece of paper in his hands.

"I gotter number," Mikey says with a smirk. I laugh at him and Nash looks over and walks over here.

Nash kisses me and hugs me. He starts,"Brooke you are the best girlfriend ever," he is trying to tell Mikey he has me. Oh my god!

"Nash this is Mikey he was mine and Sam's best friend before he moved to California. We kind of lost touch and forgot about each other," I say and Nash is getting red.

He was embarrassed. That's cute.

"Hey I'm Mikey and you guys are the reason I started my vine," Mikey says. Nash smiles and says,"I am happy Magcon isn't that big yet but I kind of like it that way," Nash says in reply.

All of us walk away we are all playing volleyball except for Mikey and Ghazal. They are flirting with each other and sharing laughs. I smile at the thought of them together.

I know I don't know Ghazal really well but when I was talking to her inside she was sweet, beautiful, very funny, and charming. Like how could you not like her? She is amazing and I want to become closer to her and get to know her better.

NASH'S POV

When I looked over I saw Brooke and this guy. I started tearing up but I held back the tears and acted like he wasn't there. Well after I found out he was one of Brooke's best friends, I got a bit embarrassed.

After we played volleyball we walked back to the house. Mikey came with us because Ghazal wanted him to.

BROOKE'S POV

When we got to the house Courtney went home. All of us hugged her and told her bye. Then she was on her way.

Everyone went down stairs into Taylor's game room and had a game night. Nash and I decide to cuddle and watch Netflix.

I am in the clothes that I wore over my bikini and they aren't that comfy while your in bed.

"Do you want a change of clothes?" Nash says basically reading my mind.

"Yes please," I say and he gets up. He opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt.

The sweats were gray and the sweatshirt said 'RVCA' on it. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I brought dry undergarments so I wasn't wet. I slip on the clothes over my body and stuffed my wet clothes into my draw string.

I jumped on Nash's bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We watched 21 Jump Street. In the middle of it I fall asleep.

I wake up to Nash playing with my hair. The movie is over and Nash is just awkwardly laying there. I turn to him and we share smiles.

We started kissing and things got a tad heated so I pulled away. We cuddled and Nash asked me if Sam and I wanted to stay the night.

I say yes for both of us and call Courtney.

"Hey is it alright if me and Sam stay at Taylor's?"

"Yeah sure just don't do anything stupid and you know what kind of stupid things I am talking about," she says.

"Yeah I am not going to be like a teen mom or something," we both laughed and I continued, "I won't I promise. We haven't been dating to long and we are way too young."

"Okay what time will you be home tomorrow?"

"I don't know I'll call you when we're on our way," I reply back.

"Okay have fun but not too much fun," she says kind of goofing around.

"Okay love you see ya tomorrow," I say and hang up.

Nash and I walk to the basement and I tell Sam the plans. She smiles and so does Taylor.

"Oh god are you guys planning on having sex? Why are you smirking at each other?" I say

"No Taylor popped the question," Sam says

"Oh your ship name is Tam or Saylor. It should be Saylor."

"Okay well Nash and I are going to bed and I swear if you play any pranks on us I will do 10x worse to you trust me," I say while grabbing Nash's hand and walking up stairs.

We go the guest room and he pulls out a couple of movies. They are all Disney movies. Awh he likes Disney movies.

"Which one do you want to watch?" Nash says while smiling and looking up at me.

"Umm let's watch Cinderella!"

"Okay, okay," he says and jumps back in his bed. Nash pulls me into his arms and we watch the movie. I fall asleep in the middle of it. Before you know it I'm fast asleep.

**in the morning**

I wake up hands around my mouth and I open my eyes and I can't see anything but black. Dark. Dark. Dark. Black.

{A/N}

Sorry for the cliff hanger ilygsm😘😘 thanks for reading stars stay perfect😘