Chapter 31

NASH'S POV

Today is our last day here and we leave tonight. This trip has been so much fun. I think it was a good idea.

"Nash" I hear a sleepy Brooke say.

"Yes sweet heart."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby girl. Were going home today so what do you want to do before we leave?"

"Do you wanna go to the mall?"

"Sure," I say and Brooke looks up at me. She sits up and leans her head on my shoulder.

We go perfect together. Our hands fit perfect together even though mine are so much bigger. When we kiss our lips move in perfect sync.

God everything about us is just so perfect. I mean bedsides the fact that Ian and them are basically stalking us, but whatever ya know, that's just the usual. My life is so fucked up. But whatever.

Brooke and I get ready and we leave. But we have to walk there witch sucks. When we got to the mall a ton of fans ran up to us asking for pictures and aughto graphs. Even a couple of them wrote their twitter names on my arm so I could follow them later.

Fans did the same to Brooke. When all of them finally got what they wanted, Brooke and I reconnected our fingers.

"Wow it's like they knew we were going to be here," Brooke says.

"Yeah I know." We walk into the first store and Brooke tries on some things but doesn't get anything. We spend the whole day looking for clothes, and getting bombarded by fans.

Brooke and I both didn't get anything. We walked out of the mall and back to the house.

BROOKE'S POV

When we got back to the house we packed up everything, and cleaned everything up.

"You ready?" I hear and it's Nash

"Yep."

Nash grabs my bags and I open the door for him. We walk to the truck and put the bags in the back, and get in.

Nash and I are driving peacefully then everything turns black.

**at the hospital**

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up with all of my friends and sister around me.

"What the hell happened?" I say and turn to my right. And there Nash is, on the hospital bed, with his eyes closed, not moving.

I burst into tears because I hate seeing Nash in this situation. Everyone runs up to me and hugs me. My leg hurts so bad right now. I feel like it just got blown off.

Everybody let's go except for Cameron.

"What's wrong?" I just point over to Nash laying there unconscious. I cry even harder.

"He's fine, he just got put on some pain killer meds for his head. A side affect is getting really drowsy and fatigued. He will be okay I promise. And when he woke up he was crying just like you because of the same reason," Cam finishes and I give him a big hug.

"So what happened?" I ask starting to stop crying. Now Courtney starts crying. I am really confused. What the fuck is going on.

"Well, um, it was Kyle," Courtney says clearing her throat and wiping away her tears. My jaw drops to the floor.

"Is he okay?" I say with concern filling my voice.

"Yeah yeah that son of a bitch is fine," she says starting to grit her teeth.