Chapter 46

NASH'S POV

I couldn't believe this! I just let the one I loved go! How could I be so fucking stupid?! I am so pissed at myself right now. How could I? I'm such a fucking terrible human being!

Now Brooke probably thinks I hate her! I just exploded! I know she didn't want anything to do with that douche bag. Also I knew she wanted to get away. Just the thought of her being with another guy made me sick to my stomach. When I saw them kissing that's when I blew up.

Brooke looked terrified. I can't believe I told her to get out of my car. Now she has to walk home. She probably doesn't want anything to do with me. I can't see her anymore she is probably running away from me. I mean, I don't blame her, I would too.

All I want to do right now is cry. That's what I'll do. I'm not the type to cry but I mean I have to get it out.

Quickly walking inside, I grab my keys and run out the door. I jam my keys in the ignition and slam on the gas.

All I need to do is think. And I know the perfect place to go. The place I shared and only shared with Brooke. She was the love of my life. No she is the love of my life.

When I got to the top of the canyon, I sat down and looked down at all the city lights. All the memories of Brooke and I started running though my head. To be honest, I started crying. Crying hard. It felt like rivers were flowing out of my eyes.

"Why?" I cried allowed.

"Why did I have to be so stupid!? She was the one!" I continue to cry.

After about twenty minutes of pure crying, I started to lightly cry. What if she wasn't the one? No, she has to be the one. I love her with all my heart!

I have never in my life, felt like this about someone. The spark never ended with her. When we kissed it was the best feeling in my life.

I smile but then frown because I remember what just happened. This can't be the end. Not of Bash, not yet!

She was the one for me. The only one. And I have to get her back, I don't care how hard it is, I have to get her back. Her last doctors appointment was after tomorrow.

She would finally be cleared to run and play soccer. I know she lives to play soccer and it's honestly one of the most adorable things ever, the way she had such a passion for the sport.

I think she needs some time to herself and that's what I'll give her.Maybe we need a break? My thoughts are jumbled everywhere in my brain. At least, I don't think we need a break. I don't know anymore.

I don't want a break with her and that's for sure! But I don't know what she thought at all. I will call her tonight to let her know she was still on my mind. But if she doesn't answer I'm not going to give up.

She is my queen and I love her to death. To be honest, one day, I want to be saying the words, I do, when I'm looking into her beautiful brown eyes. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her.

She has to feel the same way. Everyday I can, I am going to Florida to visit her. She is my everything and I need her more then air.

Once I finally get the confidence, I pick up my phone and call her. Two rings and it goes straight to voicemail. She doesn't want to talk to me. I'll give her a text and a voicemail.

"Brooke, look I am really sorry for what I said and how I acted in the car. You are my everything and I need you more then you can ever imagine. I love you so much! Please forgive me, I know I exploded. I don't know what came into me. Just the thought of you with another guy made me want to puke. Please forgive me for yelling at you and losing my temper. Your the only person I want to be with. Your all I ever need. Your an amazing girl and I am so lucky to have you. I don't know where we stand right now but I hope we are still together. Just tell me what you think we should do. Call me back when you are ready or want to. Again I love you so much and I'm so sorry," I finish the voicemail and decide to text her also.

Please answer me telling me your okay, I just love you so much and you deserve so much more then me. It's your world and I'm  just in it. I love you so much.

I decide to send out a tweet. It read, 'I hate how I let go of something so precious to me:(' hopefully Brooke would see and know I'm talking about her.

Well, I think it's time I go to bed. I make my way down the mountain and back to my truck. I have missed calls from the boys - I'll see them soon.

I sadly drove home and told everyone what happened. Everyone was in shock.

"Well guys I'm gonna go to bed," I say while each and everyone of the boys hug me. I walk downstairs and see my sweatshirt Brooke always wore. I sigh and throw it on.

I slip under my covers and check my phone. A lot of people on twitter are asking all these questions. Whatever. Hopefully Brooke saw it.

Right when I locked my phone and set it on the counter, it lit up again. I saw it and Brooke favorited my tweet and replied.

'I love you Nash and I always will, let's talk tomorrow I need some sleep:)' when I saw it I basically started screaming.

Just the little things made me so happy. With that, I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I think I'm getting my girl back.

{A/N}

It killed me writing these past two chapters!

More things are gonna happen next so stay tuned

Ilygsm

Sotd- first love song by Luke Bryan country don't judge✌️