Chapter 29

NASH'S POV

I wake up to the light sound of Brooke snoring. Her hair is everywhere and her mouth is shaped like an o, and she still looks beautiful. I don't know how she does it.

Her breathing becomes unsteady and opens her eyes. I get lost in her deep brown eyes. I was just staring at her.

"Nash," she whispers with a small giggle. That knocks me out of my trance and I blush. Why am I blushing so much? I never used to blush, well until I met Brooke. What this girl can do to me.

My heart is pretty much beating out of my chest. Why can she do this much damage to me?

I grab her precious hand and put it over my heart. "That's what you can do to me," I say and kiss her hand.

She just smiles that beautiful smile, and grabs my hand and puts it over her heart. "Yeah well that's what you can do to me," she says and her heart is beating just as fast as mine.

We share smiles and cuddle a little longer.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask her

"I don't care as long as I'm with you," she says and I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Well we could uh go canoeing?" I say and her head shots up. She shakes her head excitedly. I just laugh at her because of how excited she gets over things. It's adorable.

"We need to change!" Brooke yells getting out of bed and pulling me with her. I slide off the bed and onto the floor.

"You can't get dressed when you lay down Nash," She says.

"Yeah well watch me," I say starting to take my shirt off.

"Eww gross!" she yells and covers her eyes with her hands. I smile at her reaction. She walks out of my room with her hands still covering her eyes.

When she is completely out the door, she shows just her head hiding her body from me.

"Y'all nasty," she says trying to sound ratchet. I just laugh and I can hear her laughing down the hall way.

BROOKE'S POV

I can't wait to go canoeing! I have always wanted to but no one would take me.

I walk into my room and open up the second drawer in my dresser. I pull out my blue bikini. Then I walk into the bathroom and change. Once I am done, I grab a long skirt and a crop top to go over my swim suit.

Nash comes into my room without knocking.

"Ready babe," he says walking over to me and hugging me from behind.

"Yeah let me just grab my glasses and phone," I say and run over to grab them. When I get them we walk outside. I take off my sandals and hold them in my hand.

The feeling of the sand between my toes is heaven. I love it here with Nash.

There is a dock close down to where the house is. We walk down and the workers set us up.

In the canoe there are just things in case if an emergency. We are wearing life vests and helmets.

The worker tells us how to do everything and all the safety things and we are on our way. I chest bump Nash because we have life vests on. He just laughs and so do I.

We take our seat in the canoe and Nash grabs the handles and starts paddling. I just sit back and put my feet up.

"Seriously though Nash, thanks for being my bitch," I say with a devilish grin. Nash just smiles and shakes his head. He is doing it with no problem because he's so damn strong.