Chapter 25

BROOKE'S POV

We are quiet the whole drive there. I look out the window and see a table for two set up. There were candles and rose petals leading to the table. That's all I manage to see then Nash covers my eyes with his hands.

He parks the truck and gets out. He opens my door for me and we walk out hand in hand. With both of our gifts in the other hand.

The rose pedals are leading to the table. Jack, Jack, and Shawn are playing guitars in the background. When I thought this night couldn't get anymore perfect Taylor and Carter bring out a box of pizza and a two liter bottle of Sprite. Carter puts the pizza on the table and Taylor fills up our red solo cups up with Sprite. When he was finished he put two bendy straws in the cups. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What is something wrong?" Nash asks very concerned.

"No no everything is perfect. I just find it funny that like Tay and Carter are our waiters and there is music in the background like I don't know it's like you just do so much trouble for me," I say

"Well I mean you are my princess and I have to treat you like one every second of every day," Nash says and smiles at me.

We finish up eating dinner and just talk. After a while of talking there was a moment of silence so I grab his gifts and set them on the table. So does he.

"I want to give you mine first," I say jumping in my seat.

"Okay," Nash says chuckling. He grabs the note and reads it to himself. When he is done he looks up at me and I can see a tear start to form in his eye.

I get out of my seat a hug him.

"I love you so much," I whisper in his ear and I start to cry. "I love you too baby girl," Nash says and I let go.

"Okay well open up the rest of your things!" I say and Nash starts to laugh.

He opens the basket and sees all the Starburts. He just smiles at me. "Thank you so much Brooke," he says and reaches down for the last thing.

He opens it and takes it out of the box."To infinity and beyond," Nash says getting out of his chair and putting the bracelet that says 'to infinity' on my left wrist next to the other bracelet he gave me.

I take the other half of the bracelet and put it on his right wrist. "okay it's your turn now!" Nash says and I just giggle. He gets the bear out and I stand up and open my mouth it was a sweet reaction. I go up to him and hug him then the bear. Then he holds up a bag of skittles. I act like I'm going to hug Nash but I hug the bag of skittles.

I start laughing and put the skittles down and go over to Nash. We share a small kiss and he gives me the last thing.

I open it and it is a ring. I put my hands over my mouth and Nash gets on one knee and takes the ring out. WOAH STOP I AM NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!? I let him continue though.

"Brooke, I am not proposing don't worry," Nash says and I sigh in relief and he continues,"This is just a promise ring. So even in the highs and lows in this relationship, just know that I will always be there for you. I hope this ring will be real someday," Nash finishes and I start crying with tears of joy. He slides the ring on my right hands ring finger.

Nash stands up and picks me up by my waist and fully extends his arms so I am in the air. He leans me down a little and we touch noses. We share a kiss and as I said before it feels like a million fireworks are going off my my mouth right now. I love every second of it.

We eventually pull away and we grab our gifts.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I ask

"You are spending the night with me tonight," he says picking me up while walking to the car. I have my bear and skittles in my arms. I am also holding Nash's basket.

He opens the door he and sets me down. Nash puts everything in the truck and starts the drive to Taylor's.

We go straight to Nash's room and he grabs two pairs of sweats and sweatshirts. He hands me a pair and I change into them. So does Nash. Nash gets like 15 blankets and 2 pillows.

"Where are we going?" I ask Nash curiously.

"You'll see," he says with a smirk on his face.

We get into the attic and there is another door. Nash opens it and it reveals a cold night breeze and lots of shining stars. It's the roof of Taylor's house.

"Nash this is amazing I-I love it. I love you," I stutter barely being able to get the words out.

"Nothing but the best for my princess," Nash says and I blush. We set up our bed and we get under the blankets. My head is rested on Nash's shoulder. We are both looking at the stars.

After a bit of that I decide to go to sleep. "Good night Nash I love you and tonight has been perfect. Thank you for everything," I say and turn. "Of coarse babe it was my pleasure and happy one month anniversary," Nash mumbles.

"Happy one month anniversary too," I say barely getting the words out. Nash wraps his arms around my waist and we fall asleep like that. Perfect.

{A/N}

Thank you guys so much for all the reads you truly are amazing😘💖 you are my stars⭐️⭐️🌠🌠 sorry for any mistake😩 ily all sm😘😘💖💕✨

If you are a fan of 5sos read my friends fanfic her user name is👇👇

Madskye225😘💖✨💕