Chapter 20

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up and I feel better and relived at the same time. I still feel a little unsafe though. I know Ian and his crew are in jail and all but I still don't feel exactly safe.

I turn around to see Nash sleeping. He is so cute when he's sleeping. I feel like I can look at him every second of every day. I know it's kind of creepy but it's true.

His breathing becomes unsteady and I see him open his eyes. When his beautiful, piercing blue eyes are in contact with mine- we share smiles.

He connects our lips for a small kiss. I get up and go to the bathroom. When I am in there I look in the mirror and see Nash come up behind me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I apply tooth paste on my toothbrush. I stick my toothbrush in my mouth and start to brush my teeth. When I am done I spit and rinse my mouth with water.

Then I walk back to bed and this time Nash isn't behind me. I peek into the bathroom and see him brushing his teeth and combing his hair.

I think he cares more about his appearance then I do. I care about it when I am attending nicer places but just around the house I could care less.

Nash walks out of the bathroom and picks me up like a baby. He caries me upstairs and sits me down on the counter.

He walks in between my legs and wraps his arms around my waist. I sling my arms around Nash's neck. We sit there and just hug. His hugs were life. They always made me feel better.

I pull away from the hug and now we are eye to eye. His sparking blue eyes staring into my boring brown eyes. He seems to like them.

He leans in and so do I. We share a kiss but it's more then a kiss. It was like a million fireworks are going off in out mouths right now.

My hands explore his hair and his hands go up my shirt. Nothing to serious though. I would stop before anything happened.

I began to straddle him. Wait. What the fuck. I have never straddled someone before. What this boy does to me.

NASH'S POV

I never want this kiss to end. I love her kisses and her hugs. She is so perfect. I love spending time with her. But before this kiss got any deeper Taylor and Sam came in the kitchen.

"Get a room!" Taylor yelled

Brooke immediately broke the kiss.

"We had a room you just entered it!" Brooke said back to Taylor.

I leaned in and we shared another long kiss. While Sam and Taylor were just pretending to throw up and making gagging noises.

"Like you haven't done worse!" Brooke said and pulled away from the kiss. They were both quiet and we all started laughing.

I guess that woke everybody up. When everybody was in the family room watching TV we all get a bit hungry.

"Let's go to Einsteins Bagels!" I yell and everyone agrees. Brooke and I walk downstairs. Brooke changed into yoga pants and one of my sweatshirts. I love the way she looks in my sweatshirts.

After Brooke is changed she hopped on my back and I ran upstairs. I grabbed Brooke's sandals and slid them on her feet. Then all of us started walking to Einsteins.

Our group of people was huge! We have me, Aaron, Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Matt, Jack, Jack, Taylor, Mikey, Brooke, Sam, Jasmine, Ghazal, Maddie, and Emma. That's 15 people.

We finally get to Einsteins and I keep Brooke on my back. All of us walk to the lady at the register.

BROOKE'S POV

Oh my God, the lady working the register is trying to get attention from the boys. Her chest is so far out I'm surprised that her spine hasn't snapped. She looks a little to old for them. She's like 25 and plus most of the boys have girlfriends.

When Nash is ordering I am still on his back. She is flirting with Nash. But Nash is paying no attention to her ugly ass. Her nose takes up half of her fucking face. What a little bitch.

As we are walking away she gives Nash a piece of paper that has her number on it. Nash gives it back to her.

"No need for that. I already have the perfect girl right here. And besides I don't like desperate women," Nash says and walks away. I look back at her and smile.

"Ya know Nash," I say and he looks at me, "I really like you," I finish. He taps my nose and says, "I happen to really like you too," I smile at him while the little promiscuous slut glares at me.

I roll my eyes at her and return my attention to Nash. Nash kisses me and the lady walks away from the register.

"Biotch!" Carter yells and we all laugh. She brings out our food and she still tries with Nash. Now I'm getting really pissed off right now.

"You stupid slut, can you take a hint? Him and the other guys obviously don't like you at all! So stop trying with them one because they don't like you at all two your like 8 years older then them and three half of them have girlfriends. I can't believe Einsteins would hire a little whore like you. Thanks for the food and bye," I say and Nash grabs my hand and drags me out.

The rest of the boys get the food and walk out shaking there heads at her. That bitch is in shock. Good she needed to hear it.

"You know your really cute when your angry?" Nash says and I blush. "Oh and when you blush it's just the cutest thing I have ever seen," which makes me blush even more.

I put my head down so he can't see my fire engine red cheeks but he tilts my chin up so we are eye to eye. We both lean in for a kiss. It's small and sweet.

I jump on Nash's back and we start our walk home. When we are inches away from the door I see a piece of paper taped to the front door. It was a note. It said-

{A/N}

Sorry for the cliff hanger!!!😱😱😱😱 what do you think it said?!😏I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic you are the reason I am writing😘 I love you guys so much💖✨