Chapter 21

BROOKE'S POV

I read the note aloud: There is more then just Ian, Tim, and Toby. There is me and a whole lot more people. Honey this is just the beginning

~xoxo

"What the fuck," I say blankly. Everyone is in so much shock and confusion right now. We are all just staring off into space.

"Emma, do you happen to know who these people are?" I ask she just shakes her head no.

"Well I don't know who they are or their names but when I was at the orphanage I saw more guys then just the original three," Emma says.

We all just walk inside and just try and forget about what happened. Cameron turns on Big Brother and we all watch it while we're eating. Nash and I are cuddling, and sharing a kiss once in a while.

Once Big Brother is over Nash asked if Sam and I wanted to go to the beach. I said yeah I just need to go home and talk to Courtney.

Nash walked us to his truck and opened the doors for us, then he got in.

"So Nash, I'll just text you when we're ready and we can meet there," I say and grab his hand. He kisses my knuckles.

"Okay gorgeous," Nash says with a smile on his face.

"Awh you guys are so cute!" Sam yells and I blush.

"Thanks Sam! You and Taylor," Nash says raising his eyebrows. I start to giggle.

"What?" Sam complains.

"Oh nothing," Nash says with a smirk, and Sam just rolls her eyes. When we get to the house Nash waits until we get in the house.

Once Courtney opened the door Sam and I walked in. Sam and I tell Courtney everything. Courtney looks so mad and scared at the same time.

"Are you guys okay!?" she yells with worry in her voice and some small tears coming down her face.

"Yeah I mean everything was okay until we got this note," I say in a shaky voice and hand her the note. She reads over it and starts to cry even harder. Sam and I hug her.

"We need to call the police again," Courtney says rushing over to the phone.

"Okay wait please Nash and the others need to be here for this," I say and Courtney shakes her head yes.

I immediately call and tell Nash and everyone else to come over as soon as they can. Then I hung up not giving him a chance to say anything.

We wait for about 10 minutes and hear a knock at the door. It's Nash and everyone else.

"Is everything okay what's wrong!?" Nash yells and hugs me.

"Nothing we are calling the cops about the note and I wanted all of you guys here," I finish and everyone shakes their heads.

Courtney dials the number and the police pick up after about two rings.

"Ask for officer Smith," I whisper and Courtney shakes her head.

"Hello this is Courtney Finnly and last night my two little sisters were at their friends house and they got these guys Ian, Tim, and someone else arrested-" she was cut off, "yes this is officer Smith and is everything okay? I remember this from last night continue," Smith says and Courtney does, "When my sisters and their friends were on their way home from breakfast and there was a note on the front door. It said: There is more then just Ian, Tim, and Toby. There is me and a whole lot more people. Honey this is just the beginning ~xoxo" Courtney finishes and Smith gets out address and says he is coming right away.