Chapter 16

BROOKE'S POV

I was in a dark room. Somebody's hands were wrapped around my mouth. I was trying to scream for help but I couldn't get the words out.

I can smell the person. He is wearing the same cologne as Ian. I look up and I can barley see the outline of his face.

He told me and Sam he was gonna get us. As long as he is not hurting my mom or Sam I will be fine. I'd rather have him hurt me then the people I love the most.

I feel hands on my shoulders, shaking me. I am brought out of my trance and I was staring face to face with Nash. He looked worried. When he shook me awake I was clutching the bed sheets.

"Are you okay!?" Yells Nash

"Yeah I just had a nightmare," I say and he looks relieved but still worried.

"Well do you want to talk about it," Nash asks while grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Maybe later," I say telling him no.

"Okay well do you want anything to eat?" Nash asks

"Sure. Lets make pancakes!" I scream. Nash laughs and we walk upstairs and go to the kitchen. We get out everything we need and we start to make them. Nash and I made enough pancakes to feed a horse.

We aren't waiting for the rest to wake up on their own so Nash and I filled up water guns. We are going to squirt them all.

First we walk into Nash's room that he is sharing with Cam, Carter, Matt, Shawn, and Aaron. We walk into their room silently.

When we got in we sprayed all of them awake.

"What the hell guys!?" Cam says

"Seriously why the hell would you do that!?" Carter says yelling next to Maddie.

"Because we made your pig asses breakfast now wake Taylor and Sam up and let's eat!" I yell back at them and they smile.

Everyone is in the kitchen now chowing down their breakfast. Nash and I are on the couch watching Big Brother. Oh my gosh he watches Big Brother too! Now we can watch it together! Awh (relationship goals😭)

"Oh my God! Cody is so hot!" I say and Nash gives me a look of annoyance.

"For a twenty year old man. He also used to be in the MLS," I say and Nash still looks annoyed.

I kiss him on the cheek and her returns the favor.

"I want Devin evicted so bad! I don't like him as a player, but I do like him as a person," I say. (You would understand this a lot better if you watched this show sorry)

"Yeah I agree like Cody said he was a good guy and all just not a player," Nash finishes.

All the boys and their girlfriends sit on the couch and watch with us. I think Cam and Jasmine are official. All we need is Ghazal and Mikey and we will be good! I bet it will happen soon though.

I think it's kind of funny how they all watch Big Brother like I don't know why but it's just funny.

After we watch an episode we don't feel like going to the beach so we go into the pool Taylor had in his backyard.

Nash and I walk downstairs to get ready. I grab my bikini and head to the bathroom. When I am all changed I walk out of the bathroom. I feel two hands wrap around my waist and I jump. It was Nash.

"I honestly do love you in that bikini," he whispers in my ear sending the chills down my back.

Nash is about to kiss me but I decide to tease him. Right when his lips were about to be placed on mine. I just hover my lips right over his.

He does the same trying to play this game. He is losing so bad right now. He couldn't do it he gave in. Nash just barley touched my lips then I turned around and went up stairs.

"You little tease," Nash says while crossing his arms and putting his bottom lip out.

"That's what they call me," I say while giggling.

"Who exactly calls you that?" Nash asks sounding concerned.

"Your brother!" I shout at him trying to hold my laugh in.

"Hayes?!" Nash yells back and I can't hold my laugh in anymore so I just start laughing really hard. So does Nash.

Nash walks in front of me up the stairs and he bends down, putting his arms backwards towards me. Signaling me to get on his back.

I jump on his back and start screaming 'for Narnia!' Nash laughs and runs out into the backyard.

He sets me down only to pick me back up again. He tosses me in the pool.

I knew that was going to happen so I grab Nash's hand and pull him in with me.

We are now both in the pool laughing our heads off.

I hug him and he hugs me back.

Soon everybody joins us in the pool. After a while Sam and I decide to go home.

I hug all the boys. Then I hug the girls. I also got everybody's numbers and walked up to Nash. We hugged and kissed.

Then Nash and Taylor walked us out to our car.

We got in said goodbye and we were on our way. I called Courtney and told her we were coming home.

When we got home I took a shower and watched TV for the rest of the day. So I had a lazy day. Hehe.

{A/N}

Sorry this was a boring chapter:( but more drama will start to happen😏 ilygsm and thank you for 244 reads😱😱 ilygsm!!😘😘