Chapter 30

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up to a loud snoring. It's Nash, damn I didn't know he could snore this loud. I laugh at him because he is snoring, yet he still manages to look perfect. Like how does he do it. An idea comes to my head. I'll put shaving cream on my hand and hit Nash in the face. It will be a morning slap cam.

Since I got "youtube famous" I made a vine account, and I am on it a lot. So I decide to vine it. When I got the shaving cream in my hand, I walked to the side of the bed.

I start the vine and slap Nash in the side of his head. I run away into my room and shut the door. Nash gets up immediately and I can hear his foot steps.

He walks to the bathroom, I can hear the toilet flush. So I walk out of my room only to find Nash with a full hand of shaving cream. He smears it all over my hair and face.

I run into the bathroom and get more shaving cream in my hands. When I finish getting it in both of my hands, I run into the living room. Nash is all the way across the room.

I throw the shaving cream at him. It hits him right in the face. He chases after me into his room. I jump on the bed and put my hands up in surrender.

"Okay I surrender," I say and Nash gets on top of me.

"Well at least this time it wasn't Ranch Dressing," Nash says and we both laugh hysterically.

"Thanks now I have to take a shower," I say while look into his deep blue eyes.

"I'm just gonna take a swim first. Your welcome to join me." I just walk out and change into my bathing suit. Oh crap I forgot to post the vine.

I open up the vine app and it's still there. I watch it and laugh my head off. There is a couple more seconds and I want to use them.

I go to Nash's room and film both of us with shaving cream everywhere. Nash sees and starts,"don't have shaving cream fights with me," and flexes.

I just shake my head and roll my eyes. The vine is perfect so I post it. It gets tons of likes and revines.

"Last one to the beach smells like Uncle Eddy!" I scream and run out the door. Nash isn't behind me.

"Over here!" I hear a scream and look over and it's Nash already with his whole body underwater besides his head.

I flip him off. "you're a back freckle!" I yell at him and jump in. The water is freezing but it feels really refreshing. Nash and I swim to each other. We get all the shaving cream off and just float next to each other.

This is really nice. I like it, just like this.

"I can't believe that we only have 19 days left together," Nash says

"Yeah me too," I say depressingly

"I am going to miss you so much."

"Same here."

"Well let's make the most of these 19 days!"

"Haha okay okay I love you so much."

"I love you too."

After we are done swimming we go back inside. It's so freaking hot out today. I am kind of glad to be back inside. It's nice and cool in here.

So Nash and I have today and all of tomorrow to stay here. We are going to leave tomorrow night.

Nash and I just have a lazy day and relax around the house. We make vines, follow some fans on social medias, and blah blah blah.

When it comes to night time I am really wiped out. I guess Nash is too, so we decide to go to bed.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Nash asks

"I don't know, let's just figure it out when tomorrow is here," I say and fall asleep in Nash's arms.

{A/N}

Hey starts⭐️

Sorry for the short chapter

I will try to make them a lot longer this is a reeeeaaaallllyyyy short chapter sorry again✌️😘

So tell me what you think?

Vote?

Idek

But you guys don't know how excited I am to go see Matt, Carter, Taylor, Aaron, and more!

I hope my friend and I can get the VIP tickets😁😁

Whatever! But thanks for reading my story! Ilygsm and you are all bomb💣