Chapter 59

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up to the sound of a shower. Nash is already up. The shower is turned off and a couple minutes after, Nash walks out of my bathroom in his pjs.

"Why did you change back into your pajamas?" I ask

"Because," Nash says walking over to me. "Today, we are going to cuddle, eat, and watch movies."

"I'm fine with that," I say getting up while Nash sits down.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I say and walk into the bathroom.

NASH'S POV

When Brooke was in the shower, I started looking for a movie to watch.

Brooke's phone vibrates on the nightstand and I glance at it. I saw my name and picked up her phone.

The number was restricted.

134-566-676- Are you sure you still don't want to know what Nash is hiding?

What on earth could I be hiding and who the fuck is this? I unlock her phone, I know her password. It's Nash.

I look at the conversation before this. Lesly is coming back. Shit.

I hear the shower stop and I quietly plug Brooke's phone back in the charger, and back on her nightstand.

I go back to searching for a movie when she walks out of the bathroom. She is so cute in her pajamas. Well she is wearing a pair of grey sweats and one of my shirts.

She lays down next to me and I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her towards me.

"I love you," I say into her hair.

"I love you too," she says and starts looking for a movie.

We finally decide on The Other Woman.

While the movie was playing, my mind was slowly drifting away. What could I have done that Lesly has against me? Then it hits me like a smack in the face.

Last week, when I was taking a walk alone, my phone started ringing. I answered it and was blindly picked up by two men in black and was thrown into the back of a car. I look who was in the front seat and it was Lesly. She took me to the backyard of a house. All I remember was her making me drink something and then everything went blurry. Then I woke up in my bed. I had no idea what they did to me until I got a text from her. It was a picture of us kissing and we were both smiling through the kiss. Her text said 'I remember when we used to be like that' I never wanted to see her or talk to her again.

She probably is threatening to send the picture to Brooke and try to destroy our relationship. What the fuck is wrong with her?

If she sends the picture to Brooke, she's gonna flip out. What do I do now? Hope she doesn't send it? No she probably will, I guess I'll just have to explain it to Brooke.

Do I tell her now or when she sends it. I have no idea. Why wouldn't Brooke tell me Lesly texted her? Ugghhh. I honestly don't have the slightest clue on what to do. I give up.

We spend the rest of the day watching movies, talking, laughing, and eating. Today was amazing. Now Brooke and I are in bed going to sleep. Tomorrows 5 days.

{A/N}

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm just really excited for the sequel. Shits about to go down. There is going to be so much drama so be ready!

Sotd- a beautiful mess by Jason Mraz

Ilygsm and tygsm😘✌️