Chapter 47

BROOKE'S POV

I am happy Nash isn't mad at me anymore. I dont know what I'd do without him. He is my second half. All I want to do is be with him, but I just dont think I could face him right now.

Before I left the party, I made sure to tell Courtney and Sam that I was going home. Just so that they didn't have to worry about where I was and things.

Before I went to bed I saw his tweet. When I saw it, I knew he was talking about me. So I replied but he didn't say anything back, probably because I said I was going to sleep.

Right when I shut my eyes, I hear the front door burst open. Sam and Courtney look tired. They are both laughing and I think Courtney's drunk.

"why'd you leave!?" asked Courtney slurring her words. Yeah she was drunk.

"I'll tell to you tomorrow Court, just get some sleep," I say leading her to her room.

When I came back downstairs Sam was all changed into her pajamas.

"So what happened between you and Nash?" Sam says with concern in her voice.

I told her the whole story and her jaw dropped through the ground. She ran over and hugged me.

"Sam its fine. Trust me we're going to talk tomorrow. He left me a voicemail and sent me a text."

"play me the voicemail." I get out my phone and play it.

"Brooke I dont know what your thinking but I know that Nash is really sweet and he would never in a billion years hurt you. He loves you with all his heart! It sounds like he was just caught in the moment! We both know Nash would take a bullet for you. He loves you Brooke."

What Sam said really hit me. Nash and I are still in love. I just can't wait to talk to him tomorrow. Well actually I dont know if I'm excited. Well I'll see what tomorrow brings us.

When I'm away from Nash, its like everything is different. I'm sad. Like when we get in fights, not occasionally, but I still can't live without him. He's my everything.

To be honest, I am a wreck without him. I dont even know what I'm gonna do when I'm back in Florida and he's not with me. My life will just be different.

"Thanks Sam goodnight, love you."

"love you too Brooke." We both fall asleep after that.

Nash and I are still together right?

{A/N}

sorry for the cliff hanger

sorry if things are diff. BC I am using my phone instead of my iPod

ilygsm tysm

sotd- feel like party'n by Kalin and Myles