WARNINGS - 0

WARNINGS::

This book will include Graphic Scenes, Scenes of Violence and Death, Cursing and foul language, and Heavy Topics, that may be disturbing to some viewers. Please read below for a subcategory of what these include before proceeding.

Graphic Scenes Could Be, But Are Not Limited To: Scenes with yelling and fighting between the characters, injury, and explanations of such, and bloody scenes.

Violence and Death Scenes Could Be, But Are Not Limited To: Scenes with death of main characters, physical fighting between one or more OCs, death of monsters, death of animals, death of characters that are both a part and not a part of the plot.

Cursing and Foul Language Could Be, But Are Not Limited To: Utterance of words given from the OCs or characters, or scripted language from the story itself. They will NOT be blocked out with a "*", nor will they be removed if you'd like.

Heavy Topics Could Be, But Are Not Limited To: Topics of depression and suicide being explained and described in OCs and characters, racism among characters and OCs, anxiety and panic attacks in characters and OCs.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, DON'T YELL AT US FOR GETTING TRIGGERED BECAUSE WE DID TELL YOU, LIKE JUST NOW.