chapter twenty - Lynne

We get ready to kill them and their whole group? We need guns. A lot of them. This wasn't a 'hold our breath and wait 5 seconds to respawn' deal. This was the 'one shot and lights out' deal.

I found myself in the small room we kept all of our weapons in for the time being. I was with Lisa, Luna, and Mark. Bella was hanging out with Laurel. We wanted to keep them as far away from this problem as possible. If it were up to me, they wouldn't even go on the big fight we had planning for this group. But, as it falls for everything else, me gaining control did not happen often. Most of the time, my voice was drowned out by everyone else speaking and that was the one thing that made me the most irritated.

After a while, Mark and Luna made their way to the other room to gain food and water so we wouldn't starve to death or dehydrate.

I looked to Lisa as she looked up to me. "So are you ever going to talk to me again or is this ignorance thing often for you?" She asked after a minute, throwing me back.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, nevermind, Lynne." She replied. I sighed and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms as I leaned back.

"I don't want to talk to you because I don't want to end up throwing something at your face." I replied, a mumble under my breath.

Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Bite me." She replied.

I can't tell you what happened to us, to make us hate each other's guts but it came very often recently. I wanted nothing more than for her to leave the group, though I had no clue why.

Hissing, I pulled some of my hair back and snarled.

"You know what, Lynne? I have no clue what I did to you. I did nothing. All I did was want to be part of your life, and you. . ."

"What? Tried to protect my little sister?" I yelled, the anger I had been holding in my chest for a few months now finally being released. I stood up, and she did the same, her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at me, a few inches from me and a few seconds away from getting hit. "You're a bitch, and I wish we never found you and Mark. You only seem to care about yourself!"

"Please. I love that little girl more than you'd ever know!" She said. I narrowed my eyes on her and scoffed.

"I forgot you could feel anything." I replied, still barely a few inches away from her. Oddly, I wasn't afraid anymore. I wasn't afraid of what she would think of me. I was just full of this indescribable anger.

"I can feel a lot more than you can. You don't even cry anymore. Makes me wonder if your tragic backstory even left that much of an effect on you or if you're just looking for attention."

I wanted everything to end. "I wonder what I ever felt for you. I'm glad I chose Bella over you. And I wish I would've let James kill you!" I screamed, which made her stop in her tracks.

Before I could realize or comprehend what I had said, Luna called from the other room, which alerted to me something had happened.