Chapter 4

Just as I'm paying for the furniture, my phone buzzes.

Zane: Hey baby we're here! Red truck outside when you're ready.

Baby? I hope he doesn't think I'm interested in him. I mean he's cute but he's just not really my type.

Taylor: On my way out!

I walk outside and quickly notice the truck pulled to the side. Zane quickly jumps out and hugs me, followed by who I guess is Heath.

"Hi you must be Taylor, I'm Heath." Heath hugs me and the first thing I can notice is the smell of cigarettes on him.

"It's nice to meet you. Thank you so much for this. I didn't really think it through," I laugh nervously. I don't need my neighbors hating me before I actually move in.

"Oh babe for a beautiful girl like you anytime," Heath says before grabbing furniture and helping Zane put it in the bed of his truck.

Babe? Beautiful? Why do they keep calling me these things?

Once the furniture is loaded, we all hop in Heath's truck and drive back to the apartment.

"So y'all live together?" I make small talk, wanting to learn a little more about them.

"Yeah we've been friends for a couple of years and moved in together about a year ago," Zane says checking his phone. I nod in understanding.

"What do y'all do?"

"We're youtubers," Heath says pulling out a cigarette.

"Youtubers?" Of course I've heard of Youtube and occasionally watch, but didn't really think about people doing it as jobs.

"Yeah, we make vlogs with our friends. We creatively came up with the name Vlog Squad for us," Heath says inhaling the smoke.

"Oh that's cool," I trail off awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"Speaking of, do you mind if I vlog this? I don't have a lot of content for today and the people would love to see someone actually attractive in my vlog for today," Zane says pulling out his camera he was holding when I met him.

"Go ahead. I'm kind of curious."
Zane fixes his hair and clears his throat before turning on the camera.

"Hey guys! I'm here with Heath and our new neighbor Taylor! She just moved in today and is already asking us for favors," He jokes and I playfully punch his shoulder.

"Hey you offered!" I exclaim causing both of the boys to laugh.

"Hopefully she'll start being in more of our videos once she gets settled in," He says before he starts to tell a story of something Heath did a few hours ago.

I just watch him in amazement that this can actually be a job. This seems like a dream honestly, but I don't think it'd be something I'd ever be good at.

Zane stops the vlog as we pull into the parking garage of our apartment and it only takes us 3 trips to get all of the furniture in my apartment.

"Thank you guys so much seriously. I would've had to sleep on the floor without blankets and pillows if it weren't for you," I smile up at them and they return smiles.

"Anytime babe. But speaking of, you didn't buy any blankets or anything," Heath points out. I look around at my new purchases and realized I did just buy the furniture.
"Shit. I'll just uber to target then," I say while checking the time on my phone and realizing it's now 11 o'clock, meaning target is closed.

"Or maybe I won't. I'll just wear a sweatshirt and make it work for tonight then," I say smiling at them even though I knew I wouldn't sleep at all.

"Oh, nonsense. You can just stay at our place for the night!" Zane says.

"Are you sure? I can make it work here I don't want to intrude." I say not being certain that spending the night at two guys' apartment that I just met would be the best idea. But they did just go completely out of their way and have been extremely nice to me since we met.

"I wouldn't have offered if we didn't want you to come over," Zane says again. I look between both of them and see Heath nod, telling me to say yes so I sigh and nod back.

"SLEEPOVER," Heath yells causing all of us to laugh.

"I just need to change quickly," They nod before I grab a bag and head to the bedroom in my apartment. I grab a pair of running shorts and a big t-shirt and go back out to meet them.

This will be interesting.

~~

Another upload!!! I know this chapter makes it seem as though the guys may be interested in her, but I promise they're not!! Please send ideas of what you would like to see happen!