Chapter 21

A few weeks have passed, and not much has changed. David and I are still going strong. We're with each other constantly, staying at his place. I haven't really been back to my apartment, except for change clothes, mainly because I have everything at David's now.
We haven't heard anything about James and his court hearing, so I've just assumed that he's in jail, hopefully for a while.

I finally got an agent to help me with my modeling, which has been a complete life saver. His name is Mark, and he's 23, so we're very similar in age. He was a model and decided he wanted to focus more on the side of the business than being in front of the camera.

He set me up a new modeling gig with Victoria's Secret Pink, for later this week and I still can't believe it. I've been wearing Pink since I was young, so this is unbelievable.

My swimsuit shoot with Calvin Klein is also happening this week, and I'm finally starting to bring in regular modeling gigs.

Currently, I'm sitting in David's house, working on a new youtube video. I decided since I'm surrounded by youtubers, I might as well try it out for myself and make some videos. Especially, because the only other video that I have up is the one where I expose James.

"Hey, guys! Today we're going to be trying to prank David," I say to my camera.
"David's going to be home in just a few minutes, and I decided to try to prank the prankster,"
"As many of you know, it's almost impossible to prank David, as he always finds out what's going on, but this time I think I've got him," I smile to the camera.

"So, I thought about doing a cheating prank, but I knew he wouldn't fall for it,"
"Instead, I made him brownies which are his favorite. But I put roasted crickets in the brownies, that he'll notice once he takes a bite or two," I finish. I cut to a clip of me pulling the brownies out of the oven. I zoom in to show the little insects in the brownies, just as I hear David walking in. I set the camera down, keeping it seen, as I have a hidden camera in the kitchen. I knew that camera would be a distraction, so he wouldn't think anything was suspicious.

"Hey babe," He says coming into the kitchen. He kisses me as he comes up to me, which is a good sign he has no idea I'm filming. We try to keep our relationship private from the internet and haven't really kissed on camera. Well, now we have.

"Hey I made brownies," I say as I grab one. It was the only one that didn't have the crickets in it.
"Aw sweet," He says picking one up. He doesn't really look at it as he takes a bite but spits it out right away.
"What's in this?" He yells as he rinses out his mouth. I can't help but break out into laughter watching him.

"Crickets," He looks at me like I'm insane, which just makes me laugh harder.
"Oh you're going to pay," He says and I start running. He finally catches me when we're in the backyard, and he falls on top of me. Our faces are inches apart as we just stare into each other's eyes.
"I love you," He says shocking me.
"I love you too," I say with no hesitation.

**

Tagged: calvinklein

Tagged: calvinklein

Daviddobrik, heathhussar, shuapeck and 30,294 liked this.

Thanks to Calvin Klein for making me look good

User1: that body tho

User2: why do you do so much with calvin klein?

Daviddobrik: how did i get so lucky?

User3: jealous ^

I finished up my shoot with Calvin Klein today, and again it went so well. It was fun to try a different type of photoshoot, as shooting for a swimsuit is so much different than indoors. With the suits, we have to deal with people on the beach, the wind, and the waves. It causes much more trouble than you'd expect.
I received another big check from Calvin Klein, and immediately deposit it into my bank account. Having more than a few thousand in my bank account now is much more relieving, as living in LA is so expensive.
I head back to David's house to see him sitting on his couch editing a video.
"Hey babe," He says as I sit next to him. I greet him with a kiss.

"I have a pretty serious question to ask you, and don't feel like you have to say yes," He says, with a nervous look on his face.
"Yes?" I say slightly nervous. Who knows what he's going to ask?

"Do you want to move in with me?"

~~

OH SHIII HE ASKS HER TO MOVE IN
Also, Mark, her agent is played by Mark Dohner on youtube. He's great so I figured lets put him in too. 

Thanks for reading :)