Chapter 28

It's a Monday morning, and I hate Monday mornings. I got up early to get my schedule figured out for the week, especially because I have a fitting in a few hours.
While going through the email from Mark, I noticed that I have 2 shoots for this week and 2 fittings. I couldn't help but feel relaxed, as this week is just a normal week. I was worried that since I had to take a few weeks off, I'd be bombarded with work, but Mark thankfully understands that you need a little bit of time when you come back.

I decided that since I had a little bit of time until my fitting, I'd head to the gym that's right down the road. I left a note for David just in case he woke up, but I knew he wouldn't.
I took my time during my workout, and as I was walking home, I noticed a man with a camera approaching me. I've seen celebrities ignore paparazzi when they come up, but I've also noticed celebrities answer the questions. I'm definitely not a celebrity, but I will say it makes me feel special having a paparazzi approach me. I decide to answer questions that aren't overbearing, seeing as how I want to have a good image in the entertainment world.
"Taylor, how're you doing today?" The man asks.

"I'm good how're you?" I ask as I continue walking. I was wearing a pair of black leggings and a white sports bra, I'm thankful that I brought a black zipper jacket so that I wasn't so exposed.

"I'm doing well thanks for asking. How is everything going with the vlog squad?" He asks.
"Pretty good. We've been hanging out as much as possible as a group, but it's so hard since we're all always so busy," I explain.

"I've seen you've been busy with modeling. Are you enjoying it?"
"Yes, I love it! I actually have a couple shoots and fittings this week, so keep your eye out," I say, appreciating that this man isn't asking extremely personal questions.

"You're still in a relationship with David I take it?" He asks and I nod.
"Yep we're going strong," I smile.

"Where is he now?"

"He's home probably still in bed. Mornings aren't his thing," I say and he laughs slightly.

"I saw you guys made a trip recently. What was that for?" He asks and I sigh. I know coming forward about my mom would have to happen eventually, but I wasn't expecting it to be this soon.

"We actually went back to my hometown in Texas. My mother passed away so we went back for a couple weeks," I say sadly. He seems to catch on and quickly changes the subject.

"Well, I'm sorry for your loss. Should we expect anything new on your Youtube channel soon?" He asks.
"I'm hoping. I've just been so busy with modeling and traveling obviously that I haven't been able to put the time and effort into the channel. But I'm hoping I'll be able to make some more content soon," I say.
"Well thanks, Taylor. Have a great day," He says, and I realize we're right in front of the house at this point. I go inside to see David's moved to the couch. He's still laying down on his phone but at least he's out of bed.
"Good morning," I greet as I walk in. He looks up and smiles, making my heart melt slightly.
"You look good," He says and I blush slightly.

"Well good because I just had my first paparazzi encounter," I say sitting down on the couch. He moves so that he can lay his head in my lap, and even though I know I smell like sweat, he doesn't seem to mind.
"Oh really?" He asks and I nod.

"Were they nice?" He asks worriedly which I don't blame him. The number of paparazzi videos I've seen of the paparazzi right in their face asking them the most personal questions is insane.

"Yeah, he was extremely nice. He asked why we were traveling and I told him why and he quickly changed the subject,"
"Well good. I'm glad you had a first paparazzi experience," He says, reaching up to peck me on the lips.