Chapter 6

"Can I take you to dinner?" James asks me. I check my phone to see that it's just after 5. Jeez, time flies when you're with a hot guy.

"Of course."
"Where do you want to go?"
"James. I've been here maybe 24 hours. I don't know any places here," I say with a laugh and he quickly joins.

He leads me to his car, and we end up at The Beverly Hills Hotel. He parks and we get to our table.
"James no this is too expensive," I say in shock looking at the menu. A salad is $28!

"You're worth it," He winks at me causing me to blush slightly. We quickly order our food.

We get to know each other while we enjoy our completely overpriced food. I learned about how he came to LA to start a modeling career and has been doing that for the past couple of years. When I met him on the plane, he was coming back from a shoot in New York City and had a layover in Dallas.

As he dropped me back off at my apartment, I get sad about leaving him.
"I had a lot of fun with you today James," I say smiling up at me. He stares at me, studying my features before leaning. I do the same and before I know it our lips attach.

"I did too. Did you want to do something tomorrow?" He asks after pulling away. Still in a little shock of what happened, just nod cheekily, before saying goodnight.

As I head back up to my apartment, I can't help the smile that is permanently on my face. I get to my floor and see Zane, Heath and a third person about to walk into their apartment.

"Taylor! How was your plane hotty? Did you get laid?" Heath yells down the hall. I immediately blush, knowing everyone on the floor just heard.

"It was great actually," I answer once I get closer. I quickly study the third person. He had dark brown shaggy hair and was wearing a black baseball cap, black shirt, and black jeans. I bet I can guess his favorite color.

"Babe you've gotta come in and tell us about him!" Zane says pulling my arm so that I'm sitting next to him on the couch. Heath sits on the other side of me, and ballcap boy sat in a chair, not once taking his eyes off of me.

"Um, first can you introduce me to your friend?" I chuckle awkwardly.
"Oh duh. Taylor this is David. David this is our amazing new neighbor!" Zane says enthusiastically. I smile slightly at David, taking in his features. He's cute. I approve.

"Hi it's nice to meet you," I smile and he smiles back.

"You too. Who is plane hotty?" He asks amusingly.

"I just flew in yesterday from Dallas and the guy that sat next to me and I got along really well and we exchanged numbers. We made plans to hang out today, which is what these two idiots are referring to," I jokingly say the last part, causing David to chuckle lightly.

"Okay come on T quit spill the tea," Zane says causing me to laugh. I notice all three of the boys watching me intently, waiting for me to share what happened.

"I mean not much. We put all of my furniture together, and then went to dinner."
"Where'd you go for dinner?" Heath asks not missing a beat.

"The Beverly Hills Hotel."
They all look at me shocked.

"What?" I say confused.

"That place is fucking expensive!" Zane says. I chuckle in agreement.

"Oh, I know. I couldn't believe how much it was."

"So what else happened?" Zane urges me on.

"He kissed me and we made plans for tomorrow," I say the first part quickly hoping they didn't hear. But right when I said it all of their eyes widen which makes me realize they for sure did.

"Invite us to your wedding," Heath jokes causing me to roll my eyes.

I quickly checked my phone to see that it's almost 10. I was planning on heading to Target and getting bedding so I can actually sleep in my apartment but ended up spending the entire day with James, not that I'm complaining.
"Well, I better go, guys. I have to run to target and get some bedding and stuff so I can actually stay at my apartment."

"I would offer you a ride but Heath and I need to film our video for my channel," Zane says sympathetically. I really need to get a car.

"It's totally fine guys. I wasn't going to ask for one. I'll just uber there," I say with a smile.
"I can take you if you want," David says unexpectedly. I look at him surprised.

"You don't have to,"

"I want to," He replies with a smile that I can't turn down. I nod at him appreciatively before we both head to the door.

This could be interesting.

~~

OOOH she's officially met David! Sorry this is late I've been out of town and away from a computer. Please rate and comment any ideas!