Chapter 15

I sit in front of a camera, ready to explain my story on what happened with James before he does. Although I'm not looking too much better, I'm feeling a lot more like myself, and have been getting around a lot more.
The guys have been pretty fussy with what I can do, and they haven't let me stay at my apartment since the problem with James a couple days ago, in case he decides to stop by.

Scotty and Todd came and visited the other day, and Scott brought his girlfriend Kristen too, who I absolutely love. I told him I may steal her from him.

After I told David I wanted to make a video explaining what happened, he was pretty hesitant, but eventually agreed that it would be the smartest idea.

He let me borrow his camera, and helped me set it up. He said he would stay behind the camera, for support which I really appreciated. This boy is so busy, that him taking a little bit of time out of his day to help me with this that it means a lot.

He starts the camera and tells me to start when I'm ready.

"Hey, guys. As you probably know, this is my first youtube video. I wish it could be something fun and exciting, but I've gotten a lot of requests the past couple of days to post what happened with James," I started. I looked up at David and he smiles at me, which gives me the courage to continue.

"James and I were dating, or so I thought. He came to my apartment, told me he was only dating me for publicity and threatened to make up rumors that I was cheating on him with some of my friends that you may know as the Vlog Squad,"
"He started hitting me in any way possible, and just made my life really miserable," I stated.
I finished giving some details about everything so that people watching would have a better understanding of what happened.

"That's basically what happened. I know he's going to come forward and try to make it out like he's the victim. If you want to believe him, that's your decision, but I appreciate y'all taking time out of your day to watch this," I smile and David shuts the camera off. I sigh in relief that it's over.
"Are you okay?" He asks coming over to give me a hug. I can't help but burst into tears, the stress of everything just coming down on me.
"I'm fine now I don't know why I'm crying," I say and he just pulls me tighter.

"You've been through a lot you deserve to have a good cry," He says as we pull away.
He shows me how to edit and post the video to my channel, and I take a screenshot of the video to post on Instagram since I just now made the Youtube channel and no one would know about it.

Daviddobrik, ernst and 9331 others liked this.

Just posted the video on my new Youtube channel telling y'all about what happened with James. The link is in my bio.

User1: I just watched it I'm so sorry!

User2: We love and support you

Daviddobrik: so proud of you

User3: ohh? ^^

User4: you just used him for fame

Heathhussar: so glad you're doing better

Vanilladingdong: Proud of you for making this!!

**

The video completely exploded within the next couple of hours. With James being a well-known actor, everyone was curious to see what I had to say about the so-called relationship I had with him, and why it ended so abruptly. There was, of course, a mix of positive and negative feedback, but I was completely blown away by the amount of positive feedback, that the negative didn't even bother me.

I was currently laying in David's bed since especially after I made the video exposing James, there's no way he'll let me go back to my apartment alone anytime soon. I know this video has pissed James off since I got a video out before him, and who knows what James would come to my apartment to do, so David letting me stay at his place really is a blessing right now.

"Hey what're you doing?" David says walking in and joining me on his bed.
"I'm bored," I frown.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asks.
"Can we watch Mulan?" I ask with puppy dog eyes, earning a chuckle from him.
"That's one of my favorite movies," He says as he pulls it up on Netflix.
As the movie starts, he puts his arm around me, pulling me into his chest. I can't really complain because he smells good and is pretty comfy.
The best part about watching movies with David though is he doesn't get mad when you quote the entire movie. Instead, he just laughs and watches you, quoting some parts as well.

Once the movie ends, we start talking about all different kinds of things, from our life back in our hometown, to some of our darkest secrets.

"When did you have your first relationship?" He asks after I ask him about his high school life.
"I was 14 I think. It was nothing serious. We went on like a few dates that our parents had to drive us to and kissed I think once. He was my first kiss, but it was so horrible that I try not to even think about it," I say as he laughs.

Before I could ask him another question, I see him leaning toward me. Without even thinking, I start doing the same as our lips connect.

~~

TAVID? DAYLOR? FINALLY