Chapter 7

"Wow look at that car! Is that a Tesla?" I say in utter belief at the white Tesla parked in the garage.

"Yeah I think it is," He says with a smirk on his face that I barely noticed since I was so focused on the car.
"Are you not in shock of this car?" I asked as he chuckled. The wings suddenly went up and I looked around to find the owner of the car.
"I'm so confused where's the owner?" He remains silent as he walks to the driver's side. What?

"David stop the owner has to be around. They'll probably be pissed if they see you so close to it!"

"Eh. I doubt it." He says as he gets in the car and starts it up. I stop in my tracks, mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth Taylor you'll catch a fly," He smirks as I get in. How does he own such an expensive car?

The ride to Target was pretty uneventful after that. I freaked out about his car for a solid 5 minutes before I got over it and enjoyed the ride.

Moments later we pulled into Target and I started grabbings things I needed. David and I continued to joke around while grabbing things and I found out that we get along really well and have a lot in common.

He's from Chicago and decided to move to LA to get away from his family. It seems as though I have a better relationship with my parents and didn't move because of family, but he said that he gets along a lot more now than he did before.

As I looked at some lamps, someone comes behind David and pushes him into me. I look up, and find a blonde guy in a navy blue sweatshirt and David laughing.

I look at the two confused, which has been pretty normal the past couple of days, before David realizes I have no idea who this man is.

"Oh Taylor this is my friend Alex. Alex this is Taylor. She's Heath and Zane's new neighbor." I smile up to Alex as he does the same.

"So how do you think of this guy's youtube channel?" Alex asks.

"I'm not sure. I've never seen it." I confess. He automatically looks shocked.

"You'd never heard of him?"

"No? Should I have?" I ask again.

"Um no it's just its weird to see a girl that's not using him to be honest," Alex says and I am immediately shocked. Using him? Why would I use him?

I look up to see David at the end of the aisle looking at something, and I'm relieved to see that he's oblivious to the conversation Alex and I just had.

Alex joins us in our shopping, and I instantly feel comfortable with him. He's a really carefree guy that gives me the vibe of friends that I had back at home, which was really comforting.

As I'm putting water into my cart, I notice that the guys have disappeared, and wander toward the next aisle to see the guys goofing off. Before they notice me, I grab my phone and snap a picture and remind myself to post it later.

We quickly check out and we say bye to Alex, and I give him a quick hug. We exchange numbers as David and I load everything into the Tesla, before we head back to the apartment.
"Thanks David. You didn't have to take me." He smiles over at me before looking back at the road.

"Of course. I had a lot of fun."

My phone suddenly buzzes.

James: Hey cutie :)
Taylor: Hey there :)
James: When can I see you again?

Taylor: Tomorrow? :)

James: Lunch work?

Taylor: See ya then :)

"Why are you so smiley?" David asks as he pulls into a parking spot. Oh we're back already.

"Oh it's nothing."

"Talking to plane hotty?" He asks grabbing some bags.

I chuckle and nod. He smiles back at me but it looks forced. Huh weird.

We carry all of the stuff I bought into my apartment and I quickly realize I need to stop spending so much money and find a job. I didn't take into account all of the furniture and extra things I had to buy when I moved here.

"Thank you again David," I turn to him as we finish putting everything on the floor.

"Anytime Taylor. You have my number," He smiles at me as we exchange a quick hug before he leaves. Dang he smells good.

I quickly make my bed so I can go to bed, and hop in sighing in relief. It's been a long 2 days and it feels good finally being able to sleep in my new bed.
Grabbing my phone, I decide to post the picture I took earlier and put my phone down, drifting right off to sleep.

Tagged: daviddobrik, ernst

Liked by daviddobrik, ernst and 4932 others.

User1: who is she?

User2: Omg this is so cute

Ernst: wow we cute

User3: Wtf

Daviddobrik: when did you even take this?

taylorfuller : daviddobrik I have my ways ;) 

~~

Aaaand there's Alex! I hope y'all enjoyed!! Please vote and comment! I'd love to hear some feedback!