Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I grab my phone to see it blowing up with Instagram notifications. What? I never get this many notifications.

I click the notifications to see that they're all from the recent picture with David and Alex, and I immediately understand. I recently learned how many fans they have and to tell you I was shocked would be an understatement.

I also notice a notification from James, and immediately a smile is brought to my face.

James: Good morning beautiful

Taylor: Good morning :)

James: Still on for lunch today?

Taylor: Of course. Does 1 work for you?

James: Perfect. See you then :)

I put my phone down and decide to make some breakfast. To entertain myself during the process, I open my computer and shuffle my "jams" playlist before scrambling some eggs.

As I eat, I think of the things that have happened to me since I moved to LA just a few days ago. I met some really great friends who happen to be famous and I've met a really cute guy that I'm going on a second date with later today.

If I were to tell my friends and family about this, they would never believe me. They never thought I'd actually be able to make the move to LA. I mean I have only been here a few days, but I have a feeling this is where I was meant to end up.

I check the time, and see that I still have a few hours until I'm meeting up with James, so I quickly jump in the shower and get ready, throwing on a plain black shirt and a pair of jeans.
As soon as I finish getting ready, there's a knock on the door, and there stands Zane.

"Good morning," He says letting himself in.
"Hey Zane," I close the door as he takes in my newly decorated apartment.

"It's looking good. We should've had you redecorate our apartment," He states causing me to chuckle.
"Maybe if you had some wall decorations it wouldn't look like a jail," I say jokingly causing him to punch my shoulder.
"Why are you looking so good today?" He plops down on my couch, kicking his feet up on my coffee table.
"I'm meeting James for lunch in about a half hour," I say causing him to smirk.
"Second date already?" I blush and ignore his question.

A few seconds later, there's another knock on the door. I open it to find James standing there.
"Hello," I say hugging him, taking in his scent. He smells like berries.

"Hey beautiful," He hugs me back. He looks behind me and sees Zane watching us from my couch.
"Who's this?" James asks, glaring at Zane.

"Um James this is Zane. Zane this is James," I smile trying to diminish the tension a little, and Zane jumps up to shake James' hand.

"Nice to meet you bro. Heard a lot about you," Zane smirks at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh go home," I say to him.

He waves goodbye as he heads back next door. I turn to James and still see him glaring at Zane as he disappears into his apartment.

"What's wrong?" I ask him as he finally looks back to me.
"Nothing," He smiles. Okay then.

"Ready to go?" He continues as I nod and we head toward the elevator.

We end up walking to a lunch place just down the street as he takes my hand in his. I look at our hands and smile before looking at him to find him already looking at me.

"So Taylor." He starts as the waitress takes our bill after our delicious meal.
"So James." I mimic him.

"I know this seems quick and rushed. But I really do like you a lot. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" His question came as a total shock to me. We've only hung out twice now.

I contemplated in my head what to do. I really like him, we got along really well right off the bat, however I don't know him that well. He could be a completely different guy and I wouldn't know.

"Oh um," I stutter. He automatically looks upset.

"It's okay. I'm sorry this was so soon I knew I should've waited," He rambles and I cut him off with a kiss.

"Of course," I whisper as I pull away slightly before connecting our lips again.

As we pull away, he looks at my outfit.

"We're twinning," He says chuckling. He too is wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"Oh my gosh we need a picture!" I say excitingly before finding someone who can take our picture.

Tagged: jamescleaver

Zane, heathhussar, daviddobrik and 2184 liked this.

Nothing to see except me and my boyfriend twinning

User1: Good she's not dating david!!!

User2: so cute!

Jamescleaver: you're too cute

User3: I ship it

Zane: YES GIRL

Heathhusser: Get that boy!!

User4: stay away from alex

I quickly posted it before taking his hand in mine as we head back to my apartment.
"Did you want to come in?" I ask as we approach the door.
"Of course," He opens the door for me.

As we sit on the couch, I get a notification that he too posted the picture of us. I smile and quickly comment a heart before turning the TV on and finding a movie. I cuddle up to him and tune into the movie as he plays on his phone.
"Hey T I just got a text from my manager. She saw you on my instagram and sent your picture to the hiring team at Calvin Klein and they'd love for you to do a shoot with them if you're interested," He says to me casually. I totally forgot that James is a model, and has modeled with just about every company out there.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I ask jumping out of my seat as he laughs.
"I take it you're interested?"
"Interested? That's a dream!" I kiss him as a thank you as he pulls me back down toward him.
"If I can get this everything I get you something, I'll put your name out there everywhere," He says wrapping his arm around me.

Calvin Klein is interested in me?

~~

AHHH Taylor and James are dating!! I try to update everyday but I'm going to out of town this weekend, so I'll try my hardest!!! Let me know what you think so far!