Chapter 20

The next couple of days, David and I never left each others' sides. He refused to let me stay at my apartment still, just because we don't know what's going on with James, not that I cared about spending the nights with him.
He hasn't made any moves with me, which I really appreciate. He understands that I'm not entirely ready to dive into a new relationship, although I think I'm definitely getting there.

We're currently laying on David's bed, watching Drake and Josh. He kept chuckling when I was able to quote every single word of the episode.

"You like this show?" He asks jokingly.
"It's my all-time favorite show," I say, not taking my eyes off of the TV. He doesn't say anything but goes on his phone.

"I'm hungry," I say out of the blue.

"I'm always hungry," He replies, putting his phone away.

"Can we go to Chipotle?" I ask.

"Have I ever turned down chipotle?" He says causing me to chuckle.
We decided to just go there and take the food back to his house. However, instead, we head to Scott and Todd's.
"Why are we here?" I ask curiously.

"Everyone's here so I figured we'd hang out with them if that's okay with you," He says and I nod.
"Of course,"
We get out of the car, and I carry my burrito bowl into the house. I don't bother knocking and just walk in. Like I've said before, it's normal to do in this friend group.

"Hola amigas," I said plopping down on the couch next to Todd. David decides to squeeze on the couch with me.
"You realize there's another couch over there," I say pointing to where Jason was sitting. The other couch was with Scott, Alex, and Kristen.

"Yeah but then I couldn't bug you," He says squeezing my cheeks, causing everyone to laugh.
"So Taylor, remember how you said you love Drake and Josh," David asks, and seeing as how I had a mouth full of food, I just nod. I noticed David had his vlog camera out, along with a couple other guys, and got really confused.
Before I could swallow my food to ask why the one and the only Josh Peck walks in.
"What the fuck," I say through my food, causing everyone to laugh. I put my food on David's lap, and go over and hug him, thankfully swallowing my food before I do.

"Seriously what the fuck!" I yell not letting go.
"Hey Taylor," Josh says.

"Am I dreaming?" I mutter to myself, but he heard it.
"This is real life," He says. I look over to David in shock.

"How?" I ask.

"He's a friend of mine. You'll see him a lot now better get used to it," David says, as I try to hold back a squeal.

"Can I ask you a question?"
"Of course," Josh says.

"Why didn't you invite Drake to the wedding?"

I didn't get an answer.

Shuapeck, daviddobrik, todderic and 24,149 liked this

Finally met my favorite person

User1: LUCKY
Daviddobrik: i thought i was your favorite person

User2: ohh? ^

User3: i ship this

Shuapeck: Met my new favorite person today

Ernst: wait a minute

**

We've all been hanging out for a while, just goofing around. While Josh is telling some story, David leans over closer to me.
"Want to go somewhere?" He whispers in my ear.

"Where?" I ask.
"Come on," He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"Where are you guys going?" Scott asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Out," Is all that David says, leaving everyone confused. I could hear Todd yell 'use a condom!" but we choose to ignore him.

We walk by his car, making me even more confused.

"Where are we going?" I ask, noticing his hand still in mine.

"I want to show you something," He says, and we stay comfortably quiet the rest of the time.

After a few minutes of walking, we reach a hill that overlooks the Hollywood sign and part of the beautiful Los Angeles skyline.
"This is beautiful," I say, in awe of how beautiful this city really is.

"I know," I look over to see him looking at me.

"Why'd you take me here?" I ask curiously. I'm glad he did, but I know he didn't just bring me to show me the beautiful view.

"I really like you, Taylor," He says, catching me off guard.
"I like you too," His eyes light up with my words, causing me to smile.
"But you want to wait don't you?" He asks, disappointment easily heard in his voice.

It's hard. I have such a beautiful boy in front of me, who has done everything in his power to keep me safe, and happy. But I did just get out of such a shitty relationship.

"I think I'm ready," His head shoots up, and his eyes meet mine.
"What?" He stutters out. I don't say anything but just nod.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yeah. I'm tired of James and our relationship holding me back from going after the things that I really want," I say truthfully.
"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks hopefully. I laugh and nod again, causing him to pick me up and spin me around, me giggling the whole time.
"I just want you to know, if you feel like it's too soon, I'll totally understand," He says, getting too serious for the moment.
"Oh shut up and kiss me," I say, and he didn't waste a second before pressing his lips to mine.

It feels good to be able to finally know what I want.

Tagged: daviddobrik

Daviddobrik, kristenmcatee, ernst and 29,302 liked this.

Happy to call this cutie mine <3

Zane: ABOUT FREAKING TIME
User1: called it

User2: he's so cute

User3: stop using the vlog squad

Heathhussar: I didn't get to witness it???

Kristenmcatee: so happy for you

User4: how many guys are you going to use this year?

~~

FINALLY THEY'RE DATING

Also sorry the picture of Taylor and Josh is so small. It's the only picture i could find

Hope you enjoyed!!