Chapter 5

The three of us head over to their apartment, and I see that it is almost identical to mine, except for they have furniture.

"You can take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch," Zane says to me.

"No, you're crazy. I don't mind taking the couch. It is your house after all," I don't give into Zane and although he looks as though he's about to argue back, he sighs and nods his head. I smile in victory as Heath hands me a blanket and pillow.

"I guess it's kind of late. I'm going to hit the hay," Heath says heading to his room with a yawn.
"Me too. I'm just down the hall if you need anything," Zane says to me. This boy has been nothing but nice to me since I got here.

"Thanks Zane, really," I say honestly and he slightly nods before heading to his room.

I lay down on the couch getting comfortable. This couch really isn't too bad. I open my phone to see my contacts open. I immediately see James' name, the guy from the plane and decide to text him.

Taylor: Hey James! It's me Taylor your plane buddy :)

James: Hey Taylor! How are you liking LA so far?

Taylor: I love it!! Got furniture today that I have yet to set up

James: Well I'd love to come over tomorrow and help you out :)
Taylor: That would be amazing! Does 11 work for you?

James: Perfect. Can't wait to see you. Goodnight Taylor

Taylor: Goodnight James :)

I shut my phone off with a smile on my face. James and I really hit it off on the plane and I knew I would want to see him again.

I decide to head to sleep so I can be ready before he comes over tomorrow. As soon as I close my eyes, I drift off to sleep.

"She's adorable when she sleeps."
"She's actually making the couch look comfortable."
"I wonder if she hears us."

I wake up to voices whispering, and I open my eyes to see Zane and Heath observing me in my sleeping state.

"Can I help y'all?" I say sitting up and stretching.

"Did we wake you?" Heath asks before taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"I needed to wake up anyway," I say smiling.

"We were thinking of going to get breakfast. Want to join?" Zane says putting his shoes on.

I check my phone to see that it's just before 10.

"I can't I'm sorry. I have someone coming over at 11." I offer a sympathetic smile, showing that I really did want to get breakfast with them. I love breakfast.

"Oh, you got a boy toy already?" Heath says jokingly causing us all to chuckle.

"It's just a guy I met on the plane. He gave me his number and then offered to help me put all of my furniture together," I stand up and see both of the guys lift their eyebrows.

"Put the furniture together or break it in?" Zane says wiggling his eyebrows. I know he's talking about James trying to sleep with me but I just laugh at him.

"Guess we'll find out," I say winking at both of them.

"I should probably go shower I look like crap. Thanks for letting me stay here guys."

We exchange a quick goodbye before I head to my apartment and shower. I quickly throw a little bit of makeup on and blow-dry my hair.

Instead of putting on a cute outfit, I decided to be practical and wear a bralette with a grey pullover, black leggings, and a New York Yankees hat. A few minutes later I hear a knock at my door.

I open the door to see James smiling at me.
"Hello," I greet him with a hug before letting him into my mess of an apartment.

"I guess we've got a lot of work to do huh?" James says taking in the amount of furniture covering my floor.
The next couple of hours consist of us joking around and attempting to put the furniture together. We eventually get it all done and placed.

I plop down on the couch, and he pulls out his phone taking a picture of us.

"Send that to me," I say looking over his shoulder, and my phone buzzes right after.

Tagged: jamescleaver

Liked by jamescleaver and 359 others.

Met this great guy who helped me put my furniture together

1 comment

Jamescleaver: I had a lot of fun we need to do this again soon :) 

~~

Yayyyy James is here!!! Neels Visser is going to be playing James. Hope you enjoy :)