Chapter 19

I remained halfway in my apartment just staring at James, who doesn't seem as though he's holding any emotion.
"Aren't you going to greet your guest?" He says.
"How did you get in?" I asked. I know I locked the door this time.
"When we were 'dating' I had a key made," He says, waving the key. I roll my eyes, even though I'm terrified. Who knows what else he's done behind my back.

"Why are you here?" At this point, I have my phone behind my back, and press the most recent caller, even though I have no idea who it's going to be. I'm hoping it'll be one of the guys, and they'll hear the conversation and help me get out of this mess.

"Your little video ruined my career," He says through gritted teeth. I can't help but smirk.

"Oh that's too bad," I say sarcastically.

"I'm no longer signed to my agency, and the shoot I was in the middle of for Ralph Lauren got cancelled,"
"So why are you even here?" I start getting annoyed.
"I'm going to ruin your career," He says getting up. I'm about to ask how, when he pulls a knife out of his pocket. At this point, I had made it fully into my apartment, by my kitchen counter, so there wasn't an easy escape. Thankfully I did leave the door unlocked, so if whoever I called heard, they would be able to actually get in.

"What are you going to do?" I stutter out, trying to backup, but I hit the counter.

"Well. Since you're miss model now, you need your pretty little face and body," My eyes widen, and I can vaguely hear a voice yelling on the phone. I know James can't hear, so I keep stalling hoping they're on their way.

"Why do you want to do that, James?"

"You fucked me over," He spits, and I can see him inching toward me.

"You do realize if you do this, you'll be in jail," I say as he laughs.
"I already lost my dream career thanks to you," He takes another step closer.
"Are you drunk?" I ask as I vaguely smell alcohol.
"I don't drink," He says although I don't believe him. He then takes another step toward me, which is right in front of my face. I try to take deep breaths, but the fear's completely taken over.
"Please don't do this," I cry out, tears streaming down my face.

"Too late," He says lunging toward me. He goes to stab my stomach, and thankfully the alcohol caused his vision to be blurred, and hit my counter instead. I scream, and as James tries again, David, Todd and Scott come running in. At that point, I was more scared that James was going to hurt the guys, that I couldn't be relieved they were here.
"He has a knife!" I yell toward them, and they all stop. James turned to face them, giving me a chance to back away from him.

"Oh Taylor. I always knew you were a whore. Having all these boys wrapped around your finger," James says twirling the knife. I nod toward the guys, and jump on James' back. The unexpected weight on his back causing him to drop the knife.
The boys all ran toward him as I jumped off, and grabbed James' hands.
I quickly called 911, and since James was escaping their grips, Scott punched him in the face, knocking him out.

"Are you okay?" David said, coming over hugging me. I was thankful when he didn't let go, and kept holding me in his arms. I just nod, afraid my voice will no longer work.

The police came a few moments later, and James woke up while they were handcuffing them.
"I will get you Taylor. Watch your back," He says as the cops lead him out.
"Excuse me ma'am. Do you mind giving me a report of what happened?" The third cop said once the others left. I nod, and tell him the story of James abusing me while we were together, and how he's been commenting on my instagram posts, and randomly showed up today with a knife.

"Thank you. He'll have a court date later this week, and will be in jail until then. Depending on what happens during the court date, depends on the length he will stay in jail, or if he gets jail time at all. If he doesn't, I strongly encourage you to get a restraining order," He says before leaving.

As soon as he left, Scott and Todd turned toward me.
"Thank you guys. So much. I'm sorry I keep getting y'all in dangerous situations," I say feeling bad. It's true, I keep getting them in such dangerous situations, and I hate it.

"Hey it's not your fault," David say, who still had his arm around me, not that I mind.

"We're your friends we want to help," Scott says smiling, and I smile graciously in his direction.

After our heart to heart, I decided I wanted to forget about today, so I figured we should do something fun.

"Do y'all want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"It's a little chilly today," Todd says, looking at me weird. And he was right. Although it's May, it's unusually chilly for LA.

"So? We just go hang out, walk around," I say.
"Oh shit Todd, remember we have a meeting with our manager," Scott said confusing me slightly. They have different managers. Before I could say anything though, Todd speaks up.
"Oh yeah I totally forgot. You two should still go," Todd says, before they leave. David looks at me shaking his head.
"What?"

"They're trying to set us up," David says, laughing slightly as I blush.
"Well, did you still want to go?" I ask, and he nods.
"I'm driving!" I yell before running toward the elevator. He laughs as he chases after me.
We take the doors off my jeep, and turn the radio up, enjoying the carefreeness that comes along with the beach. Even though it was a little cold, Neither of us cared.

The next couple of hours we spent playing around. We made a sand castle which seconds later got taken down by the waves. I made another one, which was destroyed by David's foot.
I pushed his shoulders, and he grabbed my hands, pulling me closer to him. Our eyes connected, and for those few seconds I forgot about everything with James. All I could think about was this perfect boy standing in front of me.

 All I could think about was this perfect boy standing in front of me

Tagged: daviddobrik

Daviddobrik, vanilladingdong, kristenmcatee and 23,014 liked this.

So thankful for this boy

User1: are they dating now?

Todderic: :) 

User2: UGH YES

User3: why is he so cute

Kristenmcatee: OKAY YES I APPROVE

User4: stay away

daviddobrik: <3

~~

Thank god James is finally gone!!!