Chapter 11

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..

Flashback From Chapter 9 Continued:

How could the Moon Goddess pair Amelia up with her sister's boyfriend? She didn't want to hurt her sister, but she didn't want to live an unhappy life. 

"I should go.." Zach said, slowly walking away from Amelia. 

"I guess you should," Amelia replied. 

She saved every part of her for her mate. Her first kiss, her virginity.. 

She hasn't even dated anyone!

Amelia runs outside, needing some fresh air. Maybe if she could convince Eva that Zach wasn't good for her, she would break up with him. She didn't want to tell Eva what was going on, because she wouldn't want her to feel bad. She also didn't want Eva to see her cry. 

She has always tried to be the strong sibling, the one they could always look up to. She had perfect grades, and was always there for Jack and Eva when they needed her. She wanted to be the first female Beta. She wanted to inspire people so they could be their best selves. 

Watching Eva and Zach holding hands broke Amelia. No longer was she the selfless girl she once was. She was heartbroken. 

Every time she saw Eva, she snapped. Most of the time, it wasn't her, it was her wolf, but that didn't make her feel any less guilty. 

All she wanted was for that Zach Winters to love her. He was the one meant for her. Her other half.