Epilogue

That night, both Christian and Eva ended up getting marked, and fully completely the mating process.

A few months later, they had taken out every last hunter and freed every single wolf. 

The day after that, they were engaged. 

The kingdom was ecstatic- The Lost Princess had come back, got rid of all the hunters, and soon brought the future prince! Every single wolf admired Eva's strength, her ability to lead a room full of wolves, her never-ending love for her mate, and much more. She had played into the hearts of millions of wolves, all around the globe. 

And now?

 Now she was getting married, and receiving her new title as Queen. Christian, her king. 

"Do you, Eva Kingston, take Christian Peters as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Christian Peters, take Eva Kingston as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"With all the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Christian pulls Eva in for the most unforgettable and memorable kiss ever. 

"I love you," Eva softly says into his ear after they pull apart.

"I love you more," he replies, giving her a cheeky smile. 

"Sure you do," Eva says sarcastically, and kissing him again.

"Hurry up, lovebirds! You guys have a party to get to!" Zane yells at them. Yes, Zane was one of groomsmen. The Moon Goddess has gifted him with a second-chance mate, and he really had changed. It's evident in every single way he acts. Thanks to his mate, Georgia, he had thrown his old self in the trash where he belonged.

"Shut up," Chris groans, burrying his face into my neck. 

"I thought you wanted cake," Eva tells him, encouraging him to go to their party so they can head to their honeymoon after.

"Oh, I do, Mrs. Kingston-Peters," he says, grinning down at her. Eva had decided to hyphenate her last name, because she wanted to keep part of her old identity with her.

"So come on, Mr. Peters!" she exclaims, happily dragging him to the limo which was going to take them to their banquet. Never would she had thought that she would end up in that moment.

The puny Alpha mistake really did change her life, but was it for the better or the worse?